Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Weather Report- Albion V Arsenal

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The pitch will be alright, it's all the access roads, pavements, transport, and other 'elf and safety factors that are the problem. :shrug:

None of that will affect the armchair public so it will go ahead. Sky will CGI in a crowd if necessary

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The pitch will be alright, it's all the access roads, pavements, transport, and other 'elf and safety factors that are the problem. :shrug:

It's london, the snow won't settle. Snowed all day yesteday and there was **** all on the ground at the end of the day.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Play it with out any fans present, it won't make any difference to the noise levels.

Anybody remember when Baltimore had riots because of rough handling of a African prisoner who later died? They held a baseball game with no fans. Worse then my wife during sex--nothing.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Exactly. Snow and ice don’t stay on roads and pavements very long in London in my experience.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It will be typical South East weather, simply damp and cold

IMG_2424.PNG

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Given likely driving conditions from snowy midlands my ST seat sold ok on ticket exchange today - can watch in the warm on tv

Though if weather takes turn for the worse in next few days can see that coach park / bus safety being the elf and safety reasons that calls it off

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe worth a :bounce: to keep on page one, seeing as how most recent news report says Beast From The East might stick around longer than first thought. OK, hands up, most recent news report was Channel 5 News At 5, but even so, eh?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Maybe worth a :bounce: to keep on page one, seeing as how most recent news report says Beast From The East might stick around longer than first thought. OK, hands up, most recent news report was Channel 5 News At 5, but even so, eh?

Nah. I am pretty confident now that at least down here Sunday will be safely above freezing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here