Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chants for subs, but not for players on the pitch...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Strange one this, not a moan, but I do find it odd the gushing welcome we give to our subs when they emerge to warm up – while nothing for half the team who are actually, you know, playing - happens every week.???

Happened on Saturday, Goldson, Solly, Ulloa all got the full 'subs warming up chorus', while Gross, Propper, Izquierdo, Bong, Duffy and Schelotto didn't get a vocal mention. Are we just a bit crap with player songs? Are there other forces at play? Are we a bit needy because you always get a good clap back when you sing at a sub? Would be nice to sort a chant for all of them before the season is out.:albion2:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Strange one this, not a moan, but I do find it odd the gushing welcome we give to our subs when they emerge to warm up – while nothing for half the team who are actually, you know, playing - happens every week.???

Happened on Saturday, Goldson, Solly, Ulloa all got the full 'subs warming up chorus', while Gross, Propper, Izquierdo, Bong, Duffy and Schelotto didn't get a vocal mention. Are we just a bit crap with player songs? Are there other forces at play? Are we a bit needy because you always get a good clap back when you sing at a sub? Would be nice to sort a chant for all of them before the season is out.:albion2:

Seriously :ffsparr:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

with nearly 16,500 posts......:ffsparr:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs what is this shit I'm reading?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Try not to worry about so many things or over think everything. Nice to cheer up the subs who are disappointed not to be playing. All is good !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Try not to worry about so many things or over think everything. Nice to cheer up the subs who are disappointed not to be playing. All is good !

It's always good when threads are about early leavers, chants for subs, special pies, and lack of stock in the club shop! :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here