Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We need a new derogatory term for those gimps that sprint out of the Amex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

kennyb

May 23, 2004
just the type of thread which lets NSC down every season ticket holder has paid at least £500 for their ticket which in the current climate is a lot of money when everyone has bills to pay which are more important. Why does it really matter to others if someone leaves 5 mins before the end for example you might have health problems which means you cant run for the train or park and ride buses. I love NSC however sometimes posters are very self righteous aboiut others. I stay until approx 90th minute and not in the best of health and make absolutely no apology for leaving a tad early to save myself standing in cold waiting for a park and ride bus in case i miss the first one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
just the type of thread which lets NSC down every season ticket holder has paid at least £500 for their ticket which in the current climate is a lot of money when everyone has bills to pay which are more important. Why does it really matter to others if someone leaves 5 mins before the end for example you might have health problems which means you cant run for the train or park and ride buses. I love NSC however sometimes posters are very self righteous aboiut others. I stay until approx 90th minute and not in the best of health and make absolutely no apology for leaving a tad early to save myself standing in cold waiting for a park and ride bus in case i miss the first one.

I have a suspicion the 'stay' Nazis all voted Brexit.

Discuss. :lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's a shame the transport issues at the Amex haven't really improved. There's still a lot of waiting around. I can understand why some people would sacrifice the last few minutes to avoid feeling like a tin of sardines in the freezing cold.
An underground tunnel linked up with Brighton station, only used for match days, is the obvious solution.
Get your money out Bloom. Enough is enough!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thas a contradiction, leavers remain and remainers leave :laugh:

Context.

I may tell you to remain in the lavvy, while myself leaving to obtain safe distance from the offending pong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Control over our borders.

Control over other supporters.

... control. You're onto something.

daaaaa.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What I really need is a riposte to all this tincuntwittery.

I think I favour '**** off, you Dalek ****'.

Never has so little time been so well spent saying so much, so well, to so few. :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Once we've decided a name, we need a song that we can start singing on 74minutes when the ESL starts to empty out

The North Stand seems to lose quite a few early, towards the east lower end. Don't know about the West as that's where I sit so can't see how many have gone before the 90 but, really, who gives a f.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The North Stand seems to lose quite a few early, towards the east lower end. Don't know about the West as that's where I sit so can't see how many have gone before the 90 but, really, who gives a f.

The players drew, the players. They give a f.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I get to the Amex when the turnstiles open, ready to cheer the players heartily when they come out for the warm up, while others are still quaffing pints in the pub.

So can I be excused from the derogatory term if I leave early?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I get to the Amex when the turnstiles open, ready to cheer the players heartily when they come out for the warm up, while others are still quaffing pints in the pub.

So can I be excused from the derogatory term if I leave early?

No. If you leave a second before the final whistle you are scum. Apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here