Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message to Chris

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Please, please, please forget all the rubbish about how wonderful Arsenal are, how wonderful their football is, they have probable the worst defence in the league.

When we played them at the Emirates we gave them so much respect it was almost obscene, we didn't even try to attack them until the last few minutes.

Their time is up, like Arsene's and we have to got at them from the off.

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK

.... and that comes from someone whose supported them for over 50 years, now very much ranked second in my loyalty.
:albion2:

Last edited:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Please, please, please forget all the rubbish about how wonderful Arsenal are, how wonderful their football is, they have probable the worst defence in the league.

When we played them at the Emirates we gave them so much respect it was almost obscene, we didn't even try to attack them until the last few minutes.

Their time is up, like Arsene's and we have ro got at the grom the off.

Were you in charge of Swansea's tactics yesterday?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016

Were you in charge of Swansea's tactics yesterday?

Have you seen Arsenal lately?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK:
"and we have ro got at the grom the off" - yep, we should aim to be gromming them to death....................

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Win on Sunday and I’d be OFFICIALLY confident of us staying up.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If Arsenal play like that next week, we'll beat them. However after a week of the fierce criticism that is coming, you suspect there will be a reaction.

It seems throughout Wenger's reign that whenever he is a game from the sack/coming under real pressure, the team pull something out of the bag. Let's hope not on Sunday.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Go for them. Win and we may only need 4 more points with Huddersfield, Palace, Leicester, Everton and Burnley to come.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I hadn't realised they were playing Man City again on Thursday. They could be in a shocking state by Sunday.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If Arsenal play like that next week, we'll beat them. However after a week of the fierce criticism that is coming, you suspect there will be a reaction.

It seems throughout Wenger's reign that whenever he is a game from the sack/coming under real pressure, the team pull something out of the bag. Let's hope not on Sunday.
They play City at The Emirates on Thursday. They may put in a performance then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here