Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace, almost feel sorry for them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Should have lost by 3 or 4, Spurs missed a hatful and dominated possession.

Injuries are killing them, they have a mediocre squad.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Correct not won without Zaha since September 2016, and have only scored 1 goal in that string of defeats.

Is there an update on the divine, sorry diving one

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I watched the last 20 on a stream. Like the siege of Carthage. Hodgson looked about 90 when the goal went in, poor ****er.

:lol:

[tweet]967758696272056320[/tweet]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Should have lost by 3 or 4, Spurs missed a hatful and dominated possession.

Injuries are killing them, they have a mediocre squad.

Pffft. Every club gets injuries. But they couldn't persuade anybody decent to sign for them in January (or August) which means that, when the inevitable happens, there's a lack of cover. That's their own stupid fault, not bad luck. That Sørloth up front looks a right donkey.

Also, bearing in mind what a phenomenal youth programme they have (according to many of their fans), that lad who played right back today was the first time in nearly six years they've given an Academy graduate his debut in the starting line up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't feel sorry for them at all

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Don’t feel sorry for us, It’s a tough period for us, but we have some winnable games coming up .
See where both of us are at the end of the season, you do have previous for crowing too early .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It seems there is some skullduggery rumoured at Palace with Parish suspected of plans to move his ultra mates into other people's seats next year.

Lovely stuff.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looking at their starting 11 today, I’m genuinely struggling to think of any I’d swap for any of our first 11.

Townsend for Knocky possibly.

Anyone else?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another quiet week on here without any of them and Kevtherev.

"ThirdTimesACharm.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Looking at their starting 11 today, I’m genuinely struggling to think of any I’d swap for any of our first 11.

Townsend for Knocky possibly.

Anyone else?

Although Townsend has obviously been studying at the Zahahahaha Diving Academy recently

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don’t feel sorry for us, It’s a tough period for us, but we have some winnable games coming up .
See where both of us are at the end of the season, you do have previous for crowing too early .

Best hope that Winny is back and has used his MIB flashy thing to erase referee's memories of his diving or you won't be beating an egg.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It seems there is some skullduggery rumoured at Palace with Parish suspected of plans to move his ultra mates into other people's seats next year.

Lovely stuff.

Won't be an issue in the Championship as many will give up their ST leaving large areas of the scarp yard free to move into

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Fair comment.

PS - And aren't you going to say 'Thanks'? If we'd only beaten Swansea 2-1 you'd be in the relegation places on goal difference! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here