Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are The Boys From The Old Brighton Blue

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Playing vinyl this morning as we do on a Saturday morning and found the above amongst my old 45’s and played it. Also found my father-in-law’s (a Spurs fan) 45 of Ossie’s Dream with CH on the sleeve, going to play it tomorrow morning.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
What was the earlier song '..places to go teams to beat, look at that football ain't it neat...' ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Which raises the question, has there ever been a decent football single that involves the team?

No. Never. Nor will there be.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
"Seagulls" by Ted Young. B Side is Dirty Old Guitar. Released on Odeon records.

Thanks. Radio Brighton on a 70s Sunday morning. I'm back there..

Although it does sound like an Aboriginal folk song. Just needs a needs a didgeridoo.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
He was a one man band wasn't he? I swear my dad took me to see him down the legion. I've got the single in the loft still.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Playing vinyl this morning as we do on a Saturday morning and found the above amongst my old 45’s and played it. Also found my father-in-law’s (a Spurs fan) 45 of Ossie’s Dream with CH on the sleeve, going to play it tomorrow morning.
Obviously warped if the word in sounds like from.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would like to have a song /anthem that could be sung more slowly a bit like Spurs sing Spurs go marching. GOSBTS could we slow it up and get the whole ground singing it.
Just a thought or could another song be better.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here