Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leaving early

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
About time this thread was banned!

People pay their money and are entitled to leave/stay as they like, in my book. They have a myriad of reasons, I’m sure, but I really don’t care. More importantly, I don’t think it’s any of my business.

Perhaps others would care to explain why they care? But please don’t give the usual cr*p about their not being “real” fans.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea ban free speech. Thanks for your input Jeremy. There any many explanations as to why people don't like it on this very thread.

You have the freedom to leave a football match, for which you have paid, for the team you are supposed to support at any time you wish. I reserve the right to express that you are a dick head for doing so unless *DISCLAIMER* you have a better reason for it (that I am not at all interested in by the way) than conceding a late goal.

Everyone's happy, except maybe the players.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
From memory last season:

Burton (A)
Massive (H)
Brum (A)
Brentford (A)

List would treble with late goals 80+

Was primarily thinking of Home games, as obviously that's when people tend to leave the Amex after a football match.

Knockaert was 85 minutes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, they're also complete bellends. Though, most groups I know round-robin it so it's not the same person missing the game each time.

They're still missing play, and thousands of them looking at the hoardes leaving on 37 minutes today from WSL and NS. Smacks of double standards if anyone ever taking time out for the beers run, is riled by early leavers.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
They're still missing play, and thousands of them looking at the hoardes leaving on 37 minutes today from WSL and NS. Smacks of double standards if anyone ever taking time out for the beers run, is riled by early leavers.

I don't do it, not a chance you would get me ordering food and drink while the game is on. That isn't some self-appreciating statement of being a better fan, I just like watching live football.

Which is why, for the life of me, I cannot understand how people can do it unless occam's razor - they just ain't that interested/bothered. Which is fair enough, live and let live.

theboybilly

It can make the difference of an hour in getting home time, for what it's worth. One of our party left on 89 minutes from the NS today using the Mill Road Park'n'Ride and they got home exactly an hour earlier, than the others who staaying to end also using Mill Road.

Fancy being more interested in getting home than getting a result. Is this the way football is going?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't do it, not a chance you would get me ordering food and drink while the game is on. That isn't some self-appreciating statement of being a better fan, I just like watching live football.

Which is why, for the life of me, I cannot understand how people can do it unless occam's razor - they just ain't that interested/bothered. Which is fair enough, live and let live.

Nailed it. Each to his or her own.

biddles911

May 12, 2014

Blimey, didn’t think I’d ever see Occam’s Razor quoted on NSC! I bow to your interpretation of the proposition in this context.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I do love reading this thread......it hits depths other threads just cannot reach........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 young bloke Leicester fans on our MR bus, "oh look we scored another in injury time".
If only they'd asked.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
From my vantage point in North, SIMMOSAYS was the only person stood in the entire East upper as the players left the field, disgraceful

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here