Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Blackpool fan here please sign the petition

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
West you best me to it.

Cheers guys for signing... This isn't just about pool, unlike ure support for our protests at Bloomfield road... That will always been remembered but this petition is for all clubs and football in general. The EFL need to take some accountability and grow some balls.

Not sure if ure up on Latest at Bfc.... Well looks like family have fallen out big time... Karl is no longer a director of approx 12 companies run from bloomers.. Including Bfc. But then Owens daughter was made spokes women for Bfc... And Sam was made CEO of Bfc... But then this is no longer and I think is now just Owen.. How someone can be made CEO one day and then remove is beyond me... Owen has lost it but sadly it looks like he is going to pay belekon monies owed and keep the club.. Totally deluded old fool.

Good luck in staying up... Certainly gonna be an exciting finish but will be cheering on you boys should you be in the mix.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There are some clubs and their fans whose grievances at times I find a little hard to follow. With Blackpool I totally get it. I have Blackpool supporting friends, and seeing how they’ve had their club shat on, and their freedom to love it and follow it how they always had done, throughout their lives, up until recent years, completely warped, is quite heartbreaking. Interestingly, I believe Archer and Oyston are, or were, practically neighbours up in Lancashire. Anyway, petition signed.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Monkey, I love how other fans say Blackpool weren't moaning in the prem... We were moaning before.. Well ormrod was sold to Southampton in 01 and we never saw any of That 1.75m... Lots of moaning before but this big sale to us highlighted what was going on... Whilst the prem money just showed their utter greed and highlighted to all pool fans what there end game is... Altho some mushrooms still stick up for them. I honestly can't believe what a waste of time the EFL are which is why tks have organised a march to their hq next Friday.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Done. What those scumbags have done to that club is criminal. As bad as Archer IMO.

True; a wonderful proper English football club with a hugely significant history... really sad. If this were, I don’t know, an old theatre in London faced with closure the BBC etc. Would be all over it. Yet Blackpool’s significance to the history of football in England is seemingly not on a par... WTF! it’s truly shocking how our ‘wonderful’ ruling body is willing to let unsuitable (foreign) owners play fast and loose with the heritage and fabric of our beautiful game.

Disgusting.

Done.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trying to sign - waiting for that link to come through to my email. Perhaps the UK Government and Parliament website is having the weekend off.................................
Mine went to spam folder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here