Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] It's my turn, today, to be a poorly solider.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As I have an aching head full of snot, I'd appreciate it if we kept the volume down a bit today.

Ta muchly.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe there should be a separate section where people can post that they're too unwell to make it to a game. Or even to advise people that they're going to be away on holidays, or business, so won't be able to make it to a game. Then at least people will know why there is an empty seat here and there :whistle:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As I have an aching head full of snot, I'd appreciate it if we kept the volume down a bit today.

Ta muchly.

You need what happened to me around 2am - an avalanche of gunk down the back of my throat. Not a pleasant way to be woken up but certainly relieved the pressure.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Ta muchly.
Me too. Flu last week and still very low but less aches and sweats. Please keep it down and forgive the stench of the ill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe there should be a separate section where people can post that they're too unwell to make it to a game. Or even to advise people that they're going to be away on holidays, or business, so won't be able to make it to a game. Then at least people will know why there is an empty seat here and there :whistle:

This is revenge for me pointing out to the poster 2 weeks ago that he didn't have flu, if he thought he had the flu all he had was a cold.

Sadly I don't even have a cold or my ailment of choice 'the sniffles'.
All I have too much snot in my head and it hurts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought you sat in the East Stand. There won’t be any noise to disturb you there.
That is true, but if god forbid we go a goal down, I could do without the deafening barrage of tutting.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Ta muchly.
Don't worry they will put the undersoil heating on today and get a nice hot cup of choclate and wrap up you'll be fine or put your ticket on the exchange.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Of similar note I have had a bad back since Wednesday. If everyone in WSU could stand for the entirety of the match that would help. Sitting for long periods causes mild seizure and I would rather stand alongside you all. Thanks.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
viz.png

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Had mine last week, still not right... luckily it was the week of the cup game which I let pass by me.. .Did the full man flu thing and milked it for all it was worth. Have to say, the wife was marvellous.
Get well soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here