Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United ticket sales

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How many left?

Just short of 500 have sold in half an hour this morning, although there was a rush which has slowed down now.

There are 570 on sale currently but there are still 2 blocks that have not been released. Assuming all blocks are approximately the same size then c2,500 remain unsold.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How many left?

Still 570 in blocks 333 and 334, and they haven't started selling blocks 335 and 336, so they must be about 1600 tickets if each block is approx.800 or so. So as a rough guess, 2169 tickets left...

edit: or 2500...:cool:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sales seem to have ground to a near halt after the initial 9am rush. I think we're going to struggle to sell out the full 5,500.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sales seem to have ground to a near halt after the initial 9am rush. I think we're going to struggle to sell out the full 5,500.

Strange one given the near hysteria of the loyalty points needed for the first game at OT.

We've less away days this year, plus each away ticket has been cheaper too, saving anything between £10-£25 on ticket prices away from home last season.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It was never going to be 15:00 due to all games being televised live.

It could have been lunchtime though, which would have permitted there-and-back rail travel.

Indeed , I am going to make a weekend of it but not sure what the Mrs will do during the game , don't fancy paying £45 as she is not that interested.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Still bronze members to come, I think we'll get close. A great chance for pretty much anyone to experience our first QF in 32 years.

The club have called things about right again

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Strange one given the near hysteria of the loyalty points needed for the first game at OT.

We've less away days this year, plus each away ticket has been cheaper too, saving anything between £10-£25 on ticket prices away from home last season.

7.45 KO has to have a lot to do with this. Fortunately I am from the NW originally and still have family in Sockport that we can crash with but for most the ticket price is immaterial to travel and accommodation.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Club plumped for the 5,500 allocation which turns out to be about right given that the other choices were ; 3000 or thereabouts which have already gone by this morning, and 8,500 which looks pretty unlikely at this rate of demand.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Ticket pricing and the cost of yet another trip?

Lack of stadium novelty factor?

The day and time?

Disappointment in having drawn an awfully hard away tie?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I demand a ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here