Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United ticket sales

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Last time I went to Old Trafford was for the FA cup game in the early 90s.
I had a shitty old car and parked up in a back street near the ground.
A bunch of young oiks swaggered up and did the '£5 to watch your car' thing.
I told them that it was well insured and that I didn't go he a **** if it got vandalised and that the boot didn't lock.
Had a couple of hand tools and some window cleaning stuff in the boot.
I gave them £2.
When I got back to the car after the game someone had cleaned the windows.

100% true.

I want to the same game and lost my wallet outside the ground. Amazingly someone returned it to BHA who then sent it to me, credit and bank cards all still there*. Perhaps they're not so bad after all...

*They had nicked all the notes though!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I want to the same game and lost my wallet outside the ground. Amazingly someone returned it to BHA who then sent it to me, credit and bank cards all still there*. Perhaps they're not so bad after all...

*They had nicked all the notes though!

Someone

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Too much time on your hands? Ever thought of taking up a hobby?

No, sorry, my point was it may not have been "they" who nicked it it may have been someone in the process back to you? I once handed a wallet in with £20 in it, when the average basic wage was about £15, funnily enough the person thanked me for getting the wallet and photos, bank card back but didn't mention the cash. I asked him and he then said that it was missing. So between the Swimming Pool and Council Offices the money vanished!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No, sorry, my point was it may not have been "they" who nicked it it may have been someone in the process back to you? I once handed a wallet in with £20 in it, when the average basic wage was about £15, funnily enough the person thanked me for getting the wallet and photos, bank card back but didn't mention the cash. I asked him and he then said that it was missing. So between the Swimming Pool and Council Offices the money vanished!

Ah sorry, I thought you were being pedantic. In my case it could have been someone who worked at Brighton and Hove Albion who nicked my money! (It was only a tenner and they probably needed to mend the West Stand roof....).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Still 50 odd available, will they all go?

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
I see tickets are now off sale. One of our party has pulled out so we are gonna have one ticket going to waste...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ah sorry, I thought you were being pedantic. In my case it could have been someone who worked at Brighton and Hove Albion who nicked my money! (It was only a tenner and they probably needed to mend the West Stand roof....).

A pedant, on NSC, surely not .....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here