Votes: 118 36.8%
  • No - but I wouldn't have gone regardless

Votes: 110 34.3%

• Total voters

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
All booked and raring to go .... wouldn't want to miss the "I was there when" opportunity

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, hotel booked the delights of Stockport await

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Salford Quays for me, £180 room for four!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully, if there are any tickets left at the “bronze” membership stage.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
None of the above. I won't go on my own but if it gets to general sale, will go with my mum and dad. Being a teenager in the 60s, my mum was a "Man U" fan because of Best and has followed them ever since. However, she only ever went to London games back in the day so has never been to Old Trafford. However, she is also a Brighton fan having been to all 4 home grounds over the years including the Coventry game. And my dad was the one who took me in the 80s and has also been to games sporadically. I'm not convinced it will get to the point where I can get them tickets but it would be nice if I could. Especially as I know how unhappy it would make a few loons on here.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I think not now. There is simply no need for 7.45 of a weekend. I would have tolerated a 5.30 Kick off. Fine margins and all that...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
None of the above. I won't go on my own but if it gets to general sale, will go with my mum and dad. Being a teenager in the 60s, my mum was a "Man U" fan because of Best and has followed them ever since. However, she only ever went to London games back in the day so has never been to Old Trafford. However, she is also a Brighton fan having been to all 4 home grounds over the years including the Coventry game. And my dad was the one who took me in the 80s and has also been to games sporadically. I'm not convinced it will get to the point where I can get them tickets but it would be nice if I could. Especially as I know how unhappy it would make a few loons on here.

Fingers crossed for you - I reckon you'll be OK.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Not going. Hanging on for a proper big game in the semi's! :lolol:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Currently 73% not going then so far in poll......

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
Went for the second option, a 3/5:30pm on the Saturday and I think I would have swayed towards going but cannot justify a weekend away in Manchester, especially with already going to Everton the weekend before for the day.

Weird that I'm just not bothered about going though, maybe it's because of the fact that we've already played them away this season I don't know. This was always a tie we would have ripped someone's arm off for in years gone by, but a lot of people are just a bit meh!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes. Tickets bought. Mind you I only live an hour away from Manchester so almost a home game unlike my 10 hour round trip tomorrow!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yep night out in manc

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here