Votes: 118 36.8%
  • No - but I wouldn't have gone regardless

Votes: 110 34.3%

• Total voters

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Provided I can get a ticket for my son then yeah I’m keen to go. But will have to wait and hope it doesn’t sell out immediately.

Was lucky enough to go for the league game so will give it a swift dodge and be an armchair fan if I can’t go with the little un.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Ticket bought this morning. Pretty pointless post considering from where I live I can travel to OT on train and tram for nothing on my bus pass.
Although I may struggle to get home in time for the start of Match of the Day!
One of the times that 'swings and roundabouts' fall in my favour.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Nope. Got a family so aways are a no no for me financially. Lucky to have a ST in the NS. Plus it's on the box [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
You didn’t miss a thing. Brighton never turned up and by then rusting Wembley had lost its magic.
I was desperately trying to revise for my final exam which was the following day at Liverpool University whilst being distracted by the impending match and commentary. It was a depressing day.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We are in line for a heavy defeat so will go for whatever TV channel shows it, we should pick up a very good payout on gate and TV payments

Good job we don’t all think like that. I was at Anfield both times we won and wouldn’t swap those experiences for anything. No doubt there were people who didn’t go then thinking we would be stuffed.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Undecided, so not entered poll. Am staying over with eldest for Everton and can’t justify cost and being away another w/end in March. Earlier KO time would have been an easier decision.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Good job we don’t all think like that. I was at Anfield both times we won and wouldn’t swap those experiences for anything. No doubt there were people who didn’t go then thinking we would be stuffed.

You do realise that Chris has to rest his best players for the coming league games,still if you think its worth the cost and time,good luck

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Currently undecided

Potential for a very late finish means staying over is sensible option - but makes expensive - which is hard to justify given is on TV

Plus assuming VAR maybe in operation - those in ground will have no clue what going on - those watching on TV will see all the replays etc

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You do realise that Chris has to rest his best players for the coming league games,still if you think its worth the cost and time,good luck

He doesn’t *have* to. He rotates his squad for the cup games to give fringe players game time and try out different options. But not because they need a rest.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was desperately trying to revise for my final exam which was the following day at Liverpool University whilst being distracted by the impending match and commentary. It was a depressing day.

Brighton took a huge army of 42,000 and Notts County just 17,000. Lloyd was outsmarted by a young Warnock on formation and tactics. There were some really good players in that Albion squad, despite the club being skint as usual.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Despite being so angry at the time, off course I've got a ticket. But again I will say THIS IS IT. Last season going away as it really is getting stupid how the TV companies think they take priority over us minion.
Really feel sorry for Wigan & Saints who wont know there dates until next week because BBC & BT cant agree which game they want to show.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We don’t play for two weeks after the cup game so hopefully not too much resting required.

Yeah, like the Coventry game. Might only start with £25m worth of strikers.

I don’t expect us to win to be honest, but would be so gutted to miss it if we do. Got to go and shout for the lads. It’s the magic of the cup, innit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Nah, my Cup Final was against Palace. I’ll leave the glory hunters who couldn’t be arsed with that game to scrap for the tix at United :lol:

Shame that those that went to Boro don’t get first dibs for United tix, they are the most deserving of getting a ticket imo.

I suspect those that went to Boro will tend to be the ones who go to loads of aways and will easily have enough points for first dibs on tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here