Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Beans on Toast?

Not mine.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Didn't [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] doing the naked rambler impression at the weekend? Must be his, did you find the rest?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Not mine - so last season darling (or seasons before)!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
weren't you tempted to draw the face? Hiney perhaps

Someone do it for me...

hat.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I just have one question really. How come a thread about a mould ridden old beanie hat of at least 2010 vintage, which was left, probably deliberately, on a fence post in the middle of nowhere, possibly generate 30 posts?

Shades of the response to the KFC No Chicken thred.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I just have one question really. How come a thread about a mould ridden old beanie hat of at least 2010 vintage, which was left, probably deliberately, on a fence post in the middle of nowhere, possibly generate 30 posts?

I for one can't get over the "Albion hat on post" image. Last night I dreamt there were 10 other posts just like it: Number 1 was Cedar Wood, Number 2 was Cedar Wood, Number 3 was Cedar Wood, Number 4 was Cedar Wood...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

At least it hasn't reached 'What pub is this?' proportions...

I don't think it was discarded deliberately. I think someone found it on the ground and placed it on the post in the unlikely event the owner would be walking past that spot again or come looking for it. It's on the track that leads down towards Falmer so it's most likely someone lost it on their way to or from a match. Someone who walks across the Downs to the Amex. There can't be that many of them! It didn't actually seem that mouldy so possible it was lost quite recently...

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Turf wars?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Who own it ? Don't sit on the fence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports