Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester FFP Fine - £3.1m

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a deterrent! (not). It's like that time Lampard or Terry (can't remember which one) got fined something like £75 for parking in a disabled space. The term 'fleabite' is an insult to fleas.

Probably Terry

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With the fines going to charity in mind I bet Oxfam are gutted - they were counting on a hefty fine to cover the fallout from their staff f*cking Haitian kids.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the SECOND time Leicester have cheated to get promoted to the Premier League btw. They were relegated from the PL in 2002 and went into administration, yet got a free stadium that summer AND retained their PL squad for a tilt at going straight back up. Nice. They were duly promoted at the end of that season, taking 6 points off us in the process, whilst we were relegated at Grimsby that season, 5 points from safety.

Triffic club.

To be honest, I rather like the fact that we are holier than thou. Unlike many other clubs, any success that comes our way will have been earned, not cheated. How those Palarse 'fans' can look themselves in the face in the morning is beyond me. If I were one of them, every victory, every championship (yeah, right) or cup (yeah, also, very likely - not) would taste like a mouthfull of dust to me. The *****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here