Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Am I the only one feeling more and more tense? . . .

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What's the latest on the Alfie Mawson injury?
Would be very confident if he is ruled out for Saturday.

Hes getting better.

We have a great keeper..the best defence in the lower half of the table. Solid midfield. Wingers that other clubs can only dream of, and a new 20 million quid striker up front, with Gross just behind him who is accredited with multiple assists, and playing at home. I cant wait.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Hes getting better.

We have a great keeper..the best defence in the lower half of the table. Solid midfield. Wingers that other clubs can only dream of, and a new 20 million quid striker up front, with Gross just behind him who is accredited with multiple assists, and playing at home. I cant wait.

Easy to say from where you are! :bigwave:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Must be about this time last year that Huddersfield went on a bit of a mini-run and there were bennies on here confidently predicting that they'd go on an unbeaten run for the rest of the season. That prediction lasted about a fortnight if memory serves.
Time to put Swansea's mini-run to the sword on Saturday. 2-0 to the Albion :albion:

This. They're the same players who were useless before Christmas and their run has to come to an end sometime.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Saturday is HUGE and the tension is already building... I fully expect to be in full meltdown by 15:00 :eek:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Am I the only person who, with potentially our biggest game so far this season just three days away now, beginning to tense up as the big day draws closer?

I was aware as l was watching the Coventry cup tie last Saturday, that that may just be the last game this season in which l would be able to feel realtively relaxed, as no matter what the result , win lose or draw, it was largely immaterial.

I'm very much with the late great Bill Shankly on this one, football really is far more important than life or death.

Are you going to post this next Wednesday ahead of the Arsenal game, and then ahead of the Everton game......

If you are getting tense before we have even kicked off, then you may wish to see your Doctor for a bottle of anxiety pills to calm down.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm normally very nervous about the run in.
Every season I'm working through all the permutations and fretting about each result.

Not so much this year.
I think we should stay up and think our players will get the results that matter.

If not, Championship football next year, is no disaster

Isn't it? We physically cannot afford to run the football club at Championship level, we have been told this over and over and over. I'd say it could very well lead to disaster.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Am I the only person who, with potentially our biggest game so far this season just three days away now, beginning to tense up as the big day draws closer?
I'm permanently tense.

I was aware as l was watching the Coventry cup tie last Saturday, that that may just be the last game this season in which l would be able to feel realtively relaxed, as no matter what the result , win lose or draw, it was largely immaterial.
We need the last couple of games to be like that, or we're down.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Nah, piece of cake ..... :eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here