Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Am I the only one feeling more and more tense? . . .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm more worried about whether it is going to snow next week or not.

Less bothered about the game as I really think we will be alright now. I'm probably kidding myself but I see that we have turned a corner and I fancy us to finish comfortably in the top 17.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not particularly tense now, but likely to be during the match, especially if we have two lines of four, plus Gros, edging ever closer to Maty Ryan as we try to defend a one goal lead for over an hour............

Overall, without wanting to be over-confident, or counting any chickens, I now feel that we're slightly more likely to stay up than we are to go down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not particularly tense now, but likely to be during the match, especially if we have two lines of four, plus Gros, edging ever closer to Maty Ryan as we try to defend a one goal lead for over an hour

:shrug:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm more worried about whether it is going to snow next week or not.

Less bothered about the game as I really think we will be alright now. I'm probably kidding myself but I see that we have turned a corner and I fancy us to finish comfortably in the top 17.

I'd love to know where this corner was that you think we have turned. Whilst it's true that we haven't lost for a few games, apart from that much wlecomed home win against West Ham, it's been a long time since we won a league game. With a lot of our remaining games being against teams towards the top of the table, we are far from being out of the mire.

Maybe the difference between you and I, is that you are a glass half full person, whilst l am a glass half empty. But if we can claim those three points on Saturday, that should leave us within touching distance of safety.

p.s. Sod the snow!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Of course it is time to feel tense...the season end is in sight , the bottom half table teams are separated by only a few points, and we are in the midst of it.
However, we have made two key signings. We have shown ability to perform well . Forget the cup. We can do it and I believe we will. :albion2:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I'm very much with the late great Bill Shankly on this one, football really is far more important than life or death.[/QUOTE]

Then you must be very young !!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm actually very chilled out about Saturday. Sure that will change during the game but I'm looking forward to it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Am I the only person who, with potentially our biggest game so far this season just three days away now, beginning to tense up as the big day draws closer?

I was aware as l was watching the Coventry cup tie last Saturday, that that may just be the last game this season in which l would be able to feel realtively relaxed, as no matter what the result , win lose or draw, it was largely immaterial.

I'm very much with the late great Bill Shankly on this one, football really is far more important than life or death.

How are you feeling now ?

Am I the only person who, with potentially our biggest game so far this season just three days away now, beginning to tense up as the big day draws closer?

I was aware as l was watching the Coventry cup tie last Saturday, that that may just be the last game this season in which l would be able to feel realtively relaxed, as no matter what the result , win lose or draw, it was largely immaterial.

I'm very much with the late great Bill Shankly on this one, football really is far more important than life or death.

Other way round tbh, wanted to beat the covs but not to bothered about relegation. If we go down easier to get tickets might Buy a season ticket again. Can bin off sky footie to save a few quid. If we survive could be in another relagation battle or worse mid table boredom. No nerves at all in the league(bit old for all that tbh)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here