Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One thing about NSC

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I'm writing a piece for When Saturday Comes about NSC for the next issue.
Its a fairly short review, a little flavour of what it is like for non Albion fans, and the rather fine readers of that mag.

What is the *one* thing (poster, anecdote, thread, moment, tradition) that if you read it, you'd be amazed that i left out or didn't mention ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fireman Dan.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Some of the stuff that gets churned out on slow news days or in mid-summer + of course WHC and the annual travesty if the Honey Badger doesn't win!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its more than Just a football forum.

Probably link them to the Gold section if you can lots of great moments.

el punal

The post that had me in stitches, tears rolling down my cheeks from laughter and general convulsions of mirth was the one about expanding the Amex. I think it was about three or four years ago and was a photo-shopped image of the Amex with an extra tier. Where it got funny was that it showed the Palace game, the 3-0 win, Speroni had three legs and the goal frame was just totally out of sync. Add to that various people posting images of the Amex with 3,4,5,6 extra tiers!

Please, can someone, who knows how, resurrect that post - I need a larf! :laugh:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm writing a piece for When Saturday Comes about NSC for the next issue.
Its a fairly short review, a little flavour of what it is like for non Albion fans, and the rather fine readers of that mag.

What is the *one* thing (poster, anecdote, thread, moment, tradition) that if you read it, you'd be amazed that i left out or didn't mention ?

what is the circulation of WSCs? This is a bit worrying

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Your Mum?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here