Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is the best place to look for tickets?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Where is the best place now to try and pass on match-day tickets that I can no longer use, or see if anyone else has matchday tickets they can't use? This site used to be a godsend for getting to the odd away game or being able to pass tickets on when life gets in the way of a game, but as its been closed down all of a sudden where else might one go? Would be a shame for there to be lots of empty seats at away games because the ticket exchange has gone.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Getting rid is easier than picking up, just post a moan about not being able to get to a game you have a ticket for and the enquiries will come. Then pick the one that you are sure is not Paul Barbers secret squirrel.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
STICKY AT THE TOP OF THE BIG BOARD

Tickets......

Please DO NOT ask for tickets anywhere on NSC we are not allowed to do the ticket thing, so please don't start threads regarding this subject.

I am locking this thread as this is a message for all to see, NOT debate.

Thanks

Tony.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003

Tickets......

Please DO NOT ask for tickets anywhere on NSC we are not allowed to do the ticket thing, so please don't start threads regarding this subject.

Thanks

Tony.

Yeah I saw that, kind of the point of my thread to wonder where else we can do it now that NSC has decided two-thirds through the season to stop

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Tickets......

Thanks

Tony.

There's an enormous difference between offering tickets / asking for tickets on here and actually debating the issue. I'm yet to see any law or regulation that prevents debate similar to the one the OP started this thread with - and rightly so. It's going a bit over the top locking this thread IMHO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NOT TOUTING.

Little Miss Stat isn't coming with us on Saturday.
Is there any point putting 1 seat, in the Family Stand, on the exchange?

Can one adult take 1 seat in the F/S?
Or, would it be advertised as an available single child seat? which seems pretty pointless.

The seat will remain empty if it can't be 'legally' filled, so don't even both to ask.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
There's an enormous difference between offering tickets / asking for tickets on here and actually debating the issue. I'm yet to see any law or regulation that prevents debate similar to the one the OP started this thread with - and rightly so. It's going a bit over the top locking this thread IMHO.

This thread isn’t locked so we can still debate although I can’t help thinking that #2 is all you need to know.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think we’ve found a work around for the ticket exchange issue. Just start a thread debating what ticket holders MIGHT do IF they had a ticket to exchange and bingo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I really don’t think the club have grasped the ticket issue at all.

A ticket exchange which is rubbish, unnecessarily harsh threats to ban season ticket holders who transfer tickets, banning From selling each other tickets on NSC.

Given Barber’s background at Spurs, I’m really surprised the club’s ticketing policy is not more efficient and accommodating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Whatever you do don't put a mobile number or email address - that the club has - on here or anywhere if you are selling a ticket.

It'll have a high risk of being checked on the club database and a ban and loss of ticket will follow swiftly.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I don't make the rules! I spent years looking after the tickets sections, I can honestly say I am more gutted than ANYONE!! oh.......and I have NOT locked this thread as you have accused me of doing.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Best place to get tickets is the club ticket office. :whistle:

Yes, but what if I buy one for an away game and then can't go? Just leave the seat empty or try and find a Brighton fan who wants to go? The club won't take it back and resell it, NSC won't let me advertise it, so its basically just a wasted ticket. Shame when so many genuine Albion fans are missing out.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Yes, but what if I buy one for an away game and then can't go? Just leave the seat empty or try and find a Brighton fan who wants to go? The club won't take it back and resell it, NSC won't let me advertise it, so its basically just a wasted ticket. Shame when so many genuine Albion fans are missing out.
I agree, but this comes down to points harvesting i would imagine. Buy a ticket and get points then sell on.

There should be a simple members exchange. Member/STH adds spare ticket. Another member then buys. Points and ticket transferred. This is pretty simple technology and the tickets go to known supporters.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
I agree, but this comes down to points harvesting i would imagine. Buy a ticket and get points then sell on.

There should be a simple members exchange. Member/STH adds spare ticket. Another member then buys. Points and ticket transferred. This is pretty simple technology and the tickets go to known supporters.

Yes, I suppose it does. Comes to something when fear of loyalty-points abuse dictates selling strategy.

But hey, you've come up with the perfect solution - I do hope it doesn't take too long for the club to follow suit

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just give it to a mate

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here