Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nathan Jones

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I believe it has been at least 3 days since anybody started a new thread to inform us all of how well he's doing and wouldn't it be nice if he came back here*. I make it my turn.

Isn't he wonderful, everyone? I hope Luton realise he's only on loan to them ha ha etc etc.

*Unless Paul Cook is available. I think I'd rather have him if Sir Chris ever leaves.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Jim Gannon still about?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I believe it has been at least 3 days since anybody started a new thread to inform us all of how well he's doing and wouldn't it be nice if he came back here*. I make it my turn.

Isn't he wonderful, everyone? I hope Luton realise he's only on loan to them ha ha etc etc.

*Unless Paul Cook is available. I think I'd rather have him if Sir Chris ever leaves.

In that case I must be down for either "We've moved on - leave the past behind" or "Don't forget what a great job he did steadying the ship after Hyypia, plus wasn't that trip to Fulham brilliant". If you could let me know which I'm rotad for then I'll do my bit.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I believe it has been at least 3 days since anybody started a new thread to inform us all of how well he's doing and wouldn't it be nice if he came back here*.

Personally I find it quite refreshing that we've moved WELL on from those days. Shit player. Shit haircut. Fair play for the Helen Chamberlain thing, but that's about it. Keep taking hose worthless coaching badges Nathan tho eh? :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If we were going to have an ex player back as manager Chris Wilder would probably be the best shout currently.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In that case I must be down for either "We've moved on - leave the past behind" or "Don't forget what a great job he did steadying the ship after Hyypia, plus wasn't that trip to Fulham brilliant". If you could let me know which I'm rotad for then I'll do my bit.

Just make your mind up which one. I'm afraid the "he's been gone too long" position has already been filled today. Twice.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, well I'm going to take the slightly controversial role:

The man's a tosser. Remember how he behaved towards us when he was at Yeovil? Leave the lower league manager in the lower leagues, Luton ain't Liverpool.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Could this thread have waited until Thursday to have had "your turn", or were you worried somebody would have beat you to it, AGAIN??? :D

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What is Dean Wilkins up to these days?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ahem.

(adjusts mink jacket, refills the syringe with 7% solution, draws on the pipe and....exhales)

Has he not been gone too long?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
To be honest if he were to repeat this performance in League one and then have a decent run in the Championship I think he maybe looking for a position at a more glamorous club than us.
Though by then we could be playing in the Champions League !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If we were going to have an ex player back as manager Chris Wilder would probably be the best shout currently.
Oh good. I get to repeat my story about how Chris Wilder is a sound bloke who turns up to watch cricket at our club occasionally and that his Mrs is a proper MILF.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
To be honest if he were to repeat this performance in League one and then have a decent run in the Championship I think he maybe looking for a position at a more glamorous club than us.
Though by then we could be playing in the Champions League !
Insert cliche about Premier League jobs being a closed shop, Pardew etc here.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Surely there must come a time when these hack's track record will be taken into consideration and the next generation given a chance.
Indeed. I thought this was a cliche thread though.

Oh no, I've been whooshed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here