Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] KFC - no chicken

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I do apologise if this grave situation has been discussed on here already but if not I am amazed that no one seems concerned about the matter. It has been the lead news story at 3 and 4 today on BBC 5 live and there have been countless interviews with the experts as to how this has been allowed to happen.

Last nights national news showed 2 young children crying their eyes out when they couldn’t get into a closed shop for their promised tea. I must admit I found it hard to watch that bit.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I see it's linked to operational issues at new supplier, DHL.
that must be some monumental **** up..

Could be expensive

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Does anyone know which, (if any), KFC Outlets are currently closed in Sussex?

The one in Martlets centre, Burgess Hill is shut, as is the McDonalds opposite [being refurbished rather than run out of burgers].

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Colonel Sanders will be turning in his grave or coop depending on what his funeral wishes were.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Always lovely to see a company come completely undone by trying to shave yet another couple of quid off the bottom line. This is how life is in Tory UK 2018.

Feel sorry for all the kids on the front line tho, who are being 'encouraged' to take holidays, or are just not being paid.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Always lovely to see a company come completely undone by trying to shave yet another couple of quid off the bottom line. This is how life is in Tory UK 2018.

Feel sorry for all the kids on the front line tho, who are being 'encouraged' to take holidays, or are just not being paid.

both probably

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here