Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Payback Time!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
if you get into difficulties there’s actually a helpline you can ring for fluffing ect , .

I'm sure there is but I'm not sure his wife will be too happy with him using the service.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Over the last three years wifey went back to England to see relatives every year, the first on her own for 2 weeks and the next with the youngest for 3 weeks and last year with the youngest again for 5 weeks.
I told her of my plans at around maybe Sept this year to pop over and catch up my friends and relatives, she though I was including her in it as well, then came the bombshell !

Must be exchange visit, mines fecked off to Oz for 4+ weeks to stay with our son, partner and now crawling Grand Daughter, left me more work than you can shake a stick at, I got back from the airport, took a look round and thought f**k it, I'll live with it for a few days then start. 4 weeks to structurly alter kitchen, have it plastered, renew electrics, source, buy and fit new kitchen, etc etc. May need a few extra days to prepare myself for this, maybe start after Swansea eh? She'll never know? Unless the others (family) visit! I'll just pretend I'm out? That'll do. Happy days!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Will you get a cleaner in ? How will the shirts get ironed ? What about the washing ? Google how to open conditioner tray it’s very tricky on some models , get her to cook 16 individual meals in clearly marked containers, no repeat meals either , crafty women may try sneak in 2 the same , no clue how the floors will get hoovered so I guess eat outside ? Make sure she cleans the bathroom properly before she goes , 34% of household accidents happen in the bathroom, best not risk that yourself . I hope she’s happy with herself leaving you on your own , if you get into difficulties there’s actually a helpline you can ring for pillow fluffing ect , good luck stay strong .

Washing, cleaning? She's only going for a few weeks isn't she?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Washing, cleaning? She's only going for a few weeks isn't she?

Too right Bud, you can easily buy a bigger laundry basket, or get an overspill cardboard box? They love to do the washing, why would anyone deprive them of these exciting tasks��

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Congratulations on being an adult and being allowed to do things on your own.

Jul 7, 2003
Will you get a cleaner in ? How will the shirts get ironed ? What about the washing ? Google how to open conditioner tray it’s very tricky on some models , get her to cook 16 individual meals in clearly marked containers, no repeat meals either , crafty women may try sneak in 2 the same , no clue how the floors will get hoovered so I guess eat outside ? Make sure she cleans the bathroom properly before she goes , 34% of household accidents happen in the bathroom, best not risk that yourself . I hope she’s happy with herself leaving you on your own , if you get into difficulties there’s actually a helpline you can ring for pillow fluffing ect , good luck stay strong .

Many years ago, in the pre-internet age, my parents went on holiday for two weeks. I didn't know they had changed the washing machine so put my work shirts in on Friday night, turned the dial and they seemed to wash. What I couldn't work out was how to empty the water out to open the door. Throughout Saturday, I washed my shirts many times on different setting but still no way of opening the door. Same on Sunday. On Monday, with only one clean shirt left, I went down to the local Currys where a mate worked and had to ask him to find an instruction manual for the washing machine so I could free my now very white shirts.

Lesson to be learned - don't try to do a woman's work yourself. We men are just not capable of such tasks. As for my mate who ended up in A&E after trying to iron a shirt while wearing it....

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
top tip, cut down on washing by turning pants inside out and wearing them for another week :lolol:

Get some of those 3 legged underpants. Day one conventional, day two rotate them 120 degrees and the same for day three. Turn inside out and repeat for days four five and six. Marketed ,I believe, as Yellow fronted brown backs. Day seven incinerate.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Must be exchange visit, mines fecked off to Oz for 4+ weeks to stay with our son, partner and now crawling Grand Daughter, left me more work than you can shake a stick at, I got back from the airport, took a look round and thought f**k it, I'll live with it for a few days then start. 4 weeks to structurly alter kitchen, have it plastered, renew electrics, source, buy and fit new kitchen, etc etc. May need a few extra days to prepare myself for this, maybe start after Swansea eh? She'll never know? Unless the others (family) visit! I'll just pretend I'm out? That'll do. Happy days!

I was working whilst she was gone to put spending money into her account to use while she was there, god I am well trained.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I was working whilst she was gone to put spending money into her account to use while she was there, god I am well trained.

A hero! Without any doubt, mine cleaned the bank before she left!! Leaving just enough to carry out her home improvement list, food! Who needs food? Foods for losers! Cups of sweet tea, that's all a man needs!!!. Think I'm getting cabin fever :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here