Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Big night for Walton !

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Big night for the lad tonight against Man city.Not at all sure about his future with us. One newspaper quoting him on wanting away in seach of ist team football .Would 2nd choice behind Ryan be enough for him ?!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big night for the lad tonight against Man city.Not at all sure about his future with us. One newspaper quoting him on wanting away in seach of ist team football .Would 2nd choice behind Ryan be enough for him ?!!!!

I imagine we’ll move him on for a massive profit. Selling youth players is a nice little earner for Premier League clubs, especially the top six. It’s part of the football business now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least he is under contract until summer 2021, so there is no rush to sell him, and a lot can happen in that time to change his mind.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I imagine we’ll move him on for a massive profit. Selling youth players is a nice little earner for Premier League clubs, especially the top six. It’s part of the football business now.

I would imagine a championship club would be interested but wonder what kind of fee we would expect perhaps £2m to £3m

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Looking forward to seeing how well he does tonight (live on BBC).

Thanks - that prompted me to turn the tv on and see how he gets on. Clean sheet thus far! :thumbsup:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Interestingly some people within the club rate Sanchez as an even better prospect than Walton. Bodes well if true as every time I've seen Walton he looks the part.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He always look the part, has dealt with everything Man City's first team could throw at him. I'd love to see him competing for our squad

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Interestingly some people within the club rate Sanchez as an even better prospect than Walton. Bodes well if true as every time I've seen Walton he looks the part.

I remember being at the training ground for some reason or other a few years back and Sanchez was training with some other keepers. I was staggered to learn he was only sixteen or so (I think?) at the time: he was massive.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thought at the time and still do, why is he not thought good enough for first choice? :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here