Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Big night for Walton !

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Could have saved £3.5 Mill. or whatever. To tall and kept a clean sheet against the mighty Citee. He must be rubbish in training. :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Absolutely no doubting his ability, he's a class goalkeeper and he deserves his shot in the Championship at least next season. If the worst happens, we'll keep him and play him as first choice, assuming Ryan gets sold on. Walton is a Premier League goalkeeper in a couple of years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We might be a championship club next season. Can't see Ryan staying with us if that happens. Surely he would be our number 1 then?
After reading the latest article on Ryan, I think he would stay if we went down - at least for 1 season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So if Wigan beat Saints and we beat Utd, will he not be allowed to play against us if we draw each other in the semi's? How galling would that be for him.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He made a cracking save in the 1st half from Agquero . Strangely, despite all the pressure he didn't have that much to do. But he didn't make many errors from crosses and routine saves.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
So if Wigan beat Saints and we beat Utd, will he not be allowed to play against us if we draw each other in the semi's? How galling would that be for him.

That's all right though, he'd still have the final to look forward to.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I too think Ryan would stay a season if the worst happened.

As well as Walton and then a couple years below him Sanchez, we have a highly talented English 'keeper another couple of years younger.

The future looks very bright and with an excellent coach in this area in Ben Roberts, I think we're trying to maximise it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here