Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 24/2 - 25/2

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I feel dirty. I actually want Palace to score. Done BTTS and Spuds win.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This has got Palace win all over it. Spurs have missed so many opportunities

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sky just turned the microphones up that they have in the corner. They all magically got louder during one of those awful chants

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Annoying. Palace look utter shithouse, but Spurs, for all their possession in the middle third, have barely created any great chances (and the one they did have, Kane hit it with all the precision of Mark McCammon after fifteen pints).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Annoying. Palace look utter shithouse, but Spurs, for all their possession in the middle third, have barely created any great chances (and the one they did have, Kane hit it with all the precision of Mark McCammon after fifteen pints).

:lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also: how crap was Erik Lamela? Hopefully his replacement will pull up a few trees.

Dele Alli going down far too easily as usual, though might actually have been a penalty that one.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Abysmal miss from Aurier, FFS.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Also: how crap was Erik Lamela? Hopefully his replacement will pull up a few trees.

Dele Alli going down far too easily as usual, though might actually have been a penalty that one.

Nah he was on his way down before getting touched ...must have been taking lessons from the master

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Garbage from Spurs

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nah he was on his way down before getting touched ...must have been taking lessons from the master

Oh not that one: clearly not a penalty, but I think Van Aanholt might have fouled him when he had that cluster of Palace players around him. Reputation probably preceding him I suspect.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Harry Kane's really shit, isn't he?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here