Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 24/2 - 25/2

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd marginally prefer West Brom to win, although a draw comes a close second. West Brom can still take a lot of points against our relegation rivals, but they'll need at least five wins out of 11 to stay up; remember they've only won three out of 27. Extremely doubtful, even if they beat Huddersfield.
Indeed extremely doubtful, which is why I'd much prefer them to win tomorrow. And even if they do get 5 wins, that just means they'll be taking more points off our other rivals.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Leicester 0-1 Stoke, Shaqiri just before half-time where the ‘keeper should really have done better.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Leicester only playing at 50%.. I reckon they’ll turn this around second half. 2-1 Leicester :albion2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watching this dross. One of the worst PL games I can recall.

Lambert set them up to hustle LCFC, sit deep, with tons of powerful giants in the Stoke team over powering them. I said to my son I can see this being 0-1 Stoke, a minute later they score.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Leicester looking much the better side. They must have had about ten corners. Important fur is that they turn this around now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FFS

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
This game showing why we must target 3 points against Leicester. They’re really not that good.

Without a doubt, Swansea, Leicester and Huddersfield = 9 points. Then we’re just looking for a draw somewhere else (Everton away?) and PL survival secured. Easy Peasy Japanesey.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If Stoke do go down would love to see Shakira join us.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

She would be welcomed:
02D7E4E2-3F6E-4F0B-90BA-1D9AAC34369A.png

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Leicester are clueless here. Stoke chasing everything. Absolute dung heap of a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here