[Other Sport] Oh those Russians..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:facepalm:

Must remember to read the whole post before pressing enter

Don't do that! I find that when I do it really spoils some special moments :laugh:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again I urge you all to watch Icarus (on NetFlix), even more so now it's been nominated for the best documentary Oscar.

I feel I ought to caveat that statement, once again.

Icarus isn't what you think it is, I can imagine someone (bored shitless) thinking 'ok Ned Flanders in a cycling jersey, I'm going to give Icarus a go'.
After 20 minutes you'll be thinking 'he's stitched me right up here', but I promise I haven't.
The film has a massive shift in direction and becomes something very very different.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Drug-free Russian tests positive for banned drug.

"An anti-doping case has been opened against Russian medal-winning curler Alexander Krushelnitsky, says the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas)."

"Russian athletes who could prove they are clean could compete under the OAR banner, with the team comprising 168 competitors - the third biggest behind Canada and the United States."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/winter-olympics/43109290

They should test Naz after his performance Saturday night.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I've got a sneaky suspicion that the B test will come back as OK, allowing Putin to cast doubt on the whole drug testing process, and feed into his poor victimized russians narative.

Or maybe I am just too suspicious of his playbook.

Appears not.....

Sky Sports News@SkySportsNews
BREAKING: Olympic Athletes of Russia delegation confirm curler Alexander Krushelnitsky's B sample tested positive for meldonium.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am appalled and outraged.

There is a whole set of extremely attractive Russian cheerleaders at the ice hockey where the russkies are dicking the Norwegians.

This is an outrage and should be taken off my telly at once.

I am about to tweet Claire balding!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here