Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What does this mean?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I blame everybody for the broken mug. Does anyone know where you can get an old fashioned tin mug with the hallowed logo on it? They don't break when old people drop them.....I don't mean the sippy cup, I've got one of those, I mean the white, enamelled, with the blue rim.....and dishwasher friendly too for flips sake

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hmmmm, my new stadium tea mug vanished this weekend.
I can't find it anywhere and wifey swears that she has no knowledge of where it could be.
The plot thickens.
Though when it arrived here I was surprised to see it still in one piece.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Used to have an Ashley Barnes mug, who was not my favourite player, but my son brought me the mug one Xmas. I dropped it, by mistake (honest!) and they then sold him to Burnley the next week? Spooky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It means two things :-

1) That cup will never again be either half full or half empty.

2) You have anger management issues?

Just a quick look at the Seagulls Direct site, you've missed the chance of obtaining a giant seagull mug that holds about a pint of tea!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh that's done it now!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Don't worry. I had one the same which my daughter took to a charity shop by mistake, along with some other old mugs, last season. I'm thinking of "losing" my new one at the start of the relegation run in.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It means two things :-

1) That cup will never again be either half full or half empty.

2) You have anger management issues?

Just a quick look at the Seagulls Direct site, you've missed the chance of obtaining a giant seagull mug that holds about a pint of tea!!!

1) :thumbsup:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Don't worry. I had one the same which my daughter took to a charity shop by mistake, along with some other old mugs, last season. I'm thinking of "losing" my new one at the start of the relegation run in.

Oh yes - that old chestnut. I have had quite a few things that the missus has taken to the charity shop 'by accident' with other stuff she was clearing out. It annoys her no end when I buy them back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here