Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What part of this tweet do I find slightly amusing ?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Deary me mate. There're sick jokes, laughed at many myself, and then there's real life.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Is the correct answer ! How self indulgent is that last bit ?! Nobody should go anywhere and die,it’s not sadder as it’s been at the football.

A lot of bed wetters on this thread.

Someone has died, people voice their disapproval at your choice of 'Gallows Humour' and you call them bedwetters. At least they can save their anger for your 'Parents who consistently take their kids to school late' thread. Bedwetters eh?
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...behind-the-ear&highlight=Kids+late+for+school

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can you actually be this stupid ? Hopkins raises the bar once more in the art of armchair divability, so disrespectful if I were a family member of the person that sadly lost his life I would endeavour to find out who you were , which really wouldn’t be hard at all , would it .

Can you actually be this stupid ? Hopkins raises the bar once more in the art of armchair divability, so disrespectful if I were a family member of the person that sadly lost his life I would endeavour to find out who you were , which really wouldn’t be hard at all , would it .

Divability is a superb word, I shall endeavour to use it at some point today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here