Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I wanna caravan for me ma Bring back Bryan wade!!'s Avatar

Player Ratings FA Cup 5th round - Coventry (H)

0 Not allowed!
    Apologies if fixtures but couldn't see a thread.

Coventry ratings from those at the game please. Thanks.
    I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!

Subs
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

0 Not allowed!
      Much of the game felt like a training session. So difficult to give ratings, but here goes:

Krul 6 - Nothing to do
      Maenpaa 6 - Nothing to do - not at fault for the goal.
      Bruno 7 - A few lapses that would have mattered against better opposition. Great cross for Ulloa.
      Goldson 7 - A mixed bag defensively - marked up for the goal
      Hunemeier 7 - Decent performance, with some classy cross-field passes in the first half.
      EDIT: SUTTNER - 7 - Great delivery throughout the game ( can't believe I missed him out)
      Knockaert 7 - trying too hard but involved in all three goasl
      Stephens 8 MOFH (man of first half) - One of two players who really showed his class against lower opposition. The forward passes looking for J Lo were an interesting development, hope to see more of that in Prem games
      Propper 6 - Average
      Kayal 6 - Average
      March 6 - Average
      Locadia 8 MOM - Not bad for a first game back from injury. Looks like a great signinh
      Ulloa 7 - superb header, but not as sharp as he's looked when coming on as a sub.

Baldock 6 - his last first team game as an Albion player? Hopefully will get a run out at Old Trafford.
      Last edited by Uh_huh_him; 18-02-2018 at 09:49.

1 Not allowed!
      Let me rate the scapegoats first:

Ryan 1
      Barnes 1
      Lopez 1
      Stephens 1
      Murray 1
      Knockeart 1
      Baldock 1

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uh_huh_him View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Much of the game felt like a training session. So difficult to give ratings, but here goes:

Krul 6 - Nothing to do
      Maenpaa 6 - Nothing to do - not at fault for the goal.
      Bruno 7 - A few lapses that would have mattered against better opposition. Great cross for Ulloa.
      Goldson 7 - A mixed bag defensively - marked up for the goal
      Hunemeier 7 - Decent performance, with some classy cross-field passes in the first half.
      Knockaert 7 - trying too hard but involved in all three goasl
      Stephens 8 MOFH (man of first half) - One of two players who really showed his class against lower opposition. The forward passes looking for J Lo were an interesting development, hope to see more of that in Prem games
      Propper 6 - Average
      Kayal 6 - Average
      March 6 - Average
      Locadia 8 MOM - Not bad for a first game back from injury. Looks like a great signinh
      Ulloa 7 - superb header, but not as sharp as he's looked when coming on as a sub.

Baldock 6 - his last first team game as an Albion player? Hopefully will get a run out at Old Trafford.
      Where's Suttner?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Where's Suttner?
      oops

edited now
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      I must have seen a different game to Weststander - rating Knockaert ahead of March I thought March was close to MOTM. Running at players and some fantastic crosses. 2 for Locadia, 1 for Baldock when he hit the post and another that Ulloa got close to. Love Knockaert but he was pretty poor yesterday. Also thought Ulloa despite his goal looked slow and contribution was lacking. Would start Murray ahead of him if we were to play 2 strikers again.

Was really impressed by Clarke-Harris and to a lesser extent Bayliss for Coventry. Both could be playing at a higher level (admittedly have never seen them in other games).

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
      I must have seen a different game to Weststander - rating Knockaert ahead of March I thought March was close to MOTM. Running at players and some fantastic crosses. 2 for Locadia, 1 for Baldock when he hit the post and another that Ulloa got close to. Love Knockaert but he was pretty poor yesterday. Also thought Ulloa despite his goal looked slow and contribution was lacking. Would start Murray ahead of him if we were to play 2 strikers again.

Was really impressed by Clarke-Harris and to a lesser extent Bayliss for Coventry. Both could be playing at a higher level (admittedly have never seen them in other games).
      Match MoM for me. Beat their fullback 9 times out of 10.
      And Boulder never got a sniff !
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      6 - average

Krull 6
      Bruno 6
      Suttner 7
      Uwe 6
      Goldson 8
      Knockaert 6
      Kayal 7
      Stephens 7 - brilliant first half
      March 7
      Locadia 7
      Ulloa 6

Propper 6
      Maenppa 6
      Baldock n/a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post

I've not rated the players from yesterday, are you thinking of another poster?

IMO March in the second half showed the best form he has all season.