Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere in the north stand today

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Other than the Tattooed Bird and the bloke with a coconut in his ear who in my view are both egotists I thought it was desperately crap.
I stood directly under the police box and no more than twenty of us made a sound.
A few around me must have been recently weened off of their mothers nipple when they put that banner up at the end fffsake :moo:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Other than the Tattooed Bird and the bloke with a coconut in his ear who in my view are both egotists I thought it was desperately crap.
I stood directly under the police box and no more than twenty of us made a sound.
A few around me must have been recently weened off of their mothers nipple when they put that banner up at the end fffsake :moo:

Were you not one of the ones who took their shirts off in the chilly winter afternoon air and sang whilst waving their clothing garments above their heads then? #qualitybanter

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I'm guessing the bloke with a coconut in his ear, was really severe ear hair!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Looking at the North from where I was in The East, it did appear, for what its worth, pretty much 100% full.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

If you had taken your top off, would it have revealed a a naked Guiness barrel? :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here