Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today’s top story - for only the 2nd time in Amex history a clearance landed in the 1901..

D

Deleted User X18H

...west middle tier. (Proper 1901)

The previous time was against Barnsley in 2013 or 2014.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This actually got me and a chum talking about whether you could boot a ball out The Amex, we concluded a keeper kick (from hands) through the SE or NE corner is the only way.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
This actually got me and a chum talking about whether you could boot a ball out The Amex, we concluded a keeper kick (from hands) through the SE or NE corner is the only way.

My son and I were having the same conversation!! Reckon it is nearly impossible.
I think it could be good half time competition though?!?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My son and I were having the same conversation!! Reckon it is nearly impossible.
I think it could be good half time competition though?!?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be a belter of a competition. You would need a lot of height.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
When the ball landed in the 1901 area, the old chap siting next to where the ball landed dropped his prawn sandwich - needless to say it all kicked off...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Or by putting Ulloa on penalties again.

02A49A5A-24C7-4753-A950-5FFC4A0BE0F2.jpeg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
When the ball landed in the 1901 area, the old chap siting next to where the ball landed dropped his prawn sandwich - needless to say it all kicked off...

Not sure I should bite, but firstly I’m not old and secondly have you not read the threads on how bad the catering is in 1901?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here