Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's even worse for Southampton. There's still no date and time for their game at Wigan yet.

They've got to wait for the outcome of the replays of ties that have no impact on their game before they get to find out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Inded it is for the fans that go to games. For the TV fan it is ideal though.

TV, and the money involved, roolz unfortunately.

Going to be a late night!

We don't have Sky, but do have Now TV, where you can pay £6.99 for a one off game, except for BT. :facepalm:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Hmm, I'm not sure I fancy getting home at 4AM! This can go into extra time too?

Yep....and penalties.
Could be a 10.45pm finish in Manchester. Went to our league game earlier in season ( by car ) Took over an hour to get away from the area of Trafford Park. Those in cars or coaches will be back to Sussex in daylight. Clearly best to try and stay over, otherwise its gonna be a long, old night.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have sons log in details for BT Sport via laptop and HDMI cable to TV or we can buy Now TV for the day which will give the better reception and assume as BT Sport is free with sky Now TV will be an option.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I have sons log in details for BT Sport via laptop and HDMI cable to TV or we can buy Now TV for the day which will give the better reception and assume as BT Sport is free with sky Now TV will be an option.

We don't have Sky, but do have Now TV, where you can pay £6.99 for a one off game, except for BT. :facepalm:

who's right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here