Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That price is a ****ing joke considering the timing of the game.

Man Utd set the prices for games at the beginning of the season. Well done to the Albion for negotiating a discount on those prices for STHs and members - not sure I've heard of anyone else managing this at Old Trafford before.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Man Utd set the prices for games at the beginning of the season. Well done to the Albion for negotiating a discount on those prices for STHs and members - not sure I've heard of anyone else managing this at Old Trafford before.

Yeah good on them for that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With the time and ticket prices, I think we’ll struggle to sell this one out.

I understand the club had the option of a range of ticket allocations ranging from c3,000 right up to c11,000 but whatever they take they have to pay for. Very difficult to judge demand given the time of day, transport and live TV, but I think they've called it correctly.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Is it a discount from United, or are the Albion subsidising it? If the former - how much have United charged the Albion for our 5,500 tickets, because they won't know yet the breakdown of sales. Or is it all done retrospectively anyway?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Block E333 is the one behind the goal. E334-6 not yet on sale. Default block is 331 (corner flag) - take care when booking...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So, We're on BT Sport 2!!
How the hell do I watch that channel?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first two televised Emirates FA Cup quarter final ties have been selected by BBC and BT Sport.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s trip to 12-time winners Manchester United will take place on Saturday 17 March (7.45pm) and it will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2.

Four-time Finalists Leicester City will entertain Chelsea the following afternoon (4pm) and that tie will be live on BBC One.

The date and kick-off time of the two remaining quarter finals will be announced after next week’s fifth round replays.

TV ties:

Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
7.45pm, Saturday 17 March
Live on BT Sport 2

Leicester City v Chelsea
4.30pm, Sunday 18 March
Live on BBC One

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we get the whole upper tier ?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So, We're on BT Sport 2!!
How the hell do I watch that channel?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first two televised Emirates FA Cup quarter final ties have been selected by BBC and BT Sport.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s trip to 12-time winners Manchester United will take place on Saturday 17 March (7.45pm) and it will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2.

Four-time Finalists Leicester City will entertain Chelsea the following afternoon (4pm) and that tie will be live on BBC One.

The date and kick-off time of the two remaining quarter finals will be announced after next week’s fifth round replays.

TV ties:

Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
7.45pm, Saturday 17 March
Live on BT Sport 2

Leicester City v Chelsea
4.30pm, Sunday 18 March
Live on BBC One

So - not being on 'proper' telly might mean a higher demand for tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here