Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
You could still make it easier though by having the following kick off times:

Saturday 1pm and 5pm
Sunday 1pm and 3pm.

I believe BT Sport are already showing Liverpool vs Watford at 5.30 on the Saturday. I would have thought they have in their agreement that no other game is played at the same time. SKY I think are showing Spurs vs Newcastle on the Friday night although that's likely to be scrapped now.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Very few decent train tickets left, get in quick before the stampede. Same with hotels.

Saturday 7.45pm.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quite ridiculous that over 5 days after the draw took place the FA are still unable to confirm when the games are being played.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Naylor says "worth keeping an eye on the Argus website this morning"
News regarding cup tie, maybe?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The rumours I've heard are that it is 7:45pm Saturday, 5,500 allocation (remembering that if it is at that time, there are no trains to get home and it's live on TV, and that if the club had taken a bigger allocation they'd need to pay for all tickets whether they all sold or not), and that the club have managed to negotiate a ticket discount for Albion STHs and members.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The rumours I've heard are that it is 7:45pm Saturday, 5,500 allocation (remembering that if it is at that time, there are no trains to get home and it's live on TV, and that if the club had taken a bigger allocation they'd need to pay for all tickets whether they all sold or not), and that the club have managed to negotiate a ticket discount for Albion STHs and members.

I can't even get a train home to where I live on the Saturday night from Manchester - and we have direct trains (the last one on a weekday gets in at midnight). So much for encouraging us to use public transport to get to games......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brighton & Hove Albion take on Manchester United at Old Trafford in an Emirates FA Cup quarter-final, with the game taking place on Saturday 17th March, kick-off 7.45pm.

The club have an allocation of 5,500 tickets for this quarter-final match.

Prices:

Category Season Ticket Holder Price Bronze/YS+ Members Price Non Members
Adults £37.00 £40.00 £45.00
18-20s £27.75 £30.75 £35.75
16-17s & Over-65s £18.50 £21.50 £26.50
Under-16s £10.00 £13.00 £18.00

There is a £1 per ticket booking fee for sales online and a £1.50 per ticket fee for sales in person and by telephone.

On Sale Dates

Tickets will go on sale on the basis of one ticket per person as follows. All on-sale dates are subject to availability, with ticket availability only guaranteed for the first sales window on Friday 23rd February.

On Sale To On Sale Online On Sale By Phone
STHs with 250 points 10am Fri 23 February 2pm Fri 23 February
STHs with 200 points 9am Mon 26 February 2pm Mon 26 February
All STHs 9am Tue 27 February 2pm Tue 27 February
Bronze/YS+ Members with 50+ points 9am Thu 1 March 2pm Thu 1 March
All Bronze & YS+ Members 9am Fri 2 March 2pm Fri 2 March
Supporters with a purchase history 9am Mon 5 March 2pm Mon 5 March

Fans are advised to buy their tickets either online at the club's ticket site at seagullstickets.com or via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 (calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge), or in person at the ticket office.

Loyalty Points

A total of 15 loyalty points will be credited per fan number (please note this will be based on actual attendance rather than purchase). Please remember to assign tickets to the correct friends and family at the time of purchase to ensure everyone receives their loyalty points and scan in at the turnstile; points cannot be credited retrospectively.

Seagull Travel are running a coach to this fixture with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings can be found at their website, along with prices.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good thing I booked a hotel on the Saturday night

5500 sounds very sensible. It’s nearly double what we have taken to any other away game this season, so the fact the club have had to pay for them regardless, I think they’ve made a great call.

As for subsidising the ticket, that’s great too. Our club get so many things right at times.

So, is this the first every Satuday 745pm kick off in the UK?

If so, we are making a few UK firsts what with the VAR game against Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here