Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I like the clubs idea of selling tickets to people who went to round 3 and 4 first , if you saved your ticket stub and can prove your not a Albanian chicken farmer .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I like the clubs idea of selling tickets to people who went to round 3 and 4 first , if you saved your ticket stub and can prove your not a Albanian chicken farmer .
There won't be any need for that. More than enough to go round for STHs who want to go.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
7.45pm Saturday night kick off?!

Can’t see us selling very many. The last train home leaves Piccadilly at 8.35pm. You’d have to leave the stadium after 10 minutes to catch that train. And it’s £110,on top of the £50ticket price.

What a ridiculous kick off slot.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013

Can’t see us selling very many. The last train home leaves Piccadilly at 8.35pm. You’d have to leave the stadium after 10 minutes to catch that train. And it’s £110,on top of the £50ticket price.

Has that been confirmed?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Broadcaster doesn’t want an audience clash with the other two HUGE contests at 5.15pm that day, Liverpool v Watford, and Wales v France....

#fecktherealfans

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

Wouldn’t bother going in as it’s about 3 miles to the station

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

It sure is - although suits me better personally than the Sunday.

Perhaps the club would subsidise the coach fare, as:

It's impossible to get back after the game by train, which leave either Hotel or Car.

It's the week after Everton away, where we have sold our 3,000 allocation - it's a big ask to go to both, particularly if the ticket prices are high (Yes I Know we were due to be at City, and would have sold that out, but we've been to OT already this season)

Otherwise, I really cant see us shifting upwards of 5,000 tickets

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Hasn't been confirmed anywhere and why have it then rather than 12:30 slot?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hasn't been confirmed anywhere and why have it then rather than 12:30 slot?

I fear because they are the "biggest" team left its the prime time slot earlier evening on Saturday, 12.30 Saturday is the only acceptable time for us, even though it will be a bloody early start

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here