Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Camera Guy Filming The North Stand For The Entire Match

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whereas every other cameraman lining the edge of the North was focused on the pitch, this one guy, with a jacket with the club crest on, spent the entire match filming the centre section of the North Stand, only occasionally glancing round to see the state of play. Just innocently filming a bunch of happy fans without a care for an end of season vid or somesuch? Or some other less savoury reason? Just seemed a bit odd.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Letters on the doormat Monday morning.

Barber out! :hilton:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Whereas every other cameraman lining the edge of the North was focused on the pitch, this one guy, with a jacket with the club crest on, spent the entire match filming the centre section of the North Stand, only occasionally glancing round to see the state of play. Just innocently filming a bunch of happy fans without a care for an end of season vid or somesuch? Or some other less savoury reason? Just seemed a bit odd.

I'm guessing it will be along the lines of this....... :)

[yt]ooujz0KY_kE[/yt]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Was this possibly a security measure? I went into the East Stand yesterday and I was asked to remove my hat when going through the turnstiles for the facial camera recognition :shrug: never ever had that happen in the North Stand ???

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Can they legally stop football fans parking there when it seems ok for travellers to set up home there.

The park is owned by the council, as with Stanmer Park, so they can do whatever they like. They’d stop travellers parking there too, but it can’t be policed 24/7.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
BT were making a documentary about the FA Cup. There was a photographer in The Railway Bell taking stills of fans watching the Sheffield Wed game on tv.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Was this possibly a security measure? I went into the East Stand yesterday and I was asked to remove my hat when going through the turnstiles for the facial camera recognition :shrug: never ever had that happen in the North Stand ???

Or they were picking on some right villains..i was in ES..and kept me hat on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here