Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Infractions: Out of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now I know that this horrible little man HiTony doesn't particularly like me, that's down to him. But how many of you have recieved an infraction for skipping around swear filters? Just wondered. Is this a case of just doing something because you dislike the c'unt?

---------------------------

Dear Sussex Nomad,

You have received an infraction at North Stand Chat.

Reason: Unduly irritating behaviour
-------
Please stop swerving around the swear filter, it is taking me ages to edit each and every quote, the swear filter is there for good reason, thank you.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Never mind eh ? No idea how you have had a run in this particular moderator because i have always found him more approachable and fair out of all of them apart from KIeran, the only gay from Stockport.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have closed this thread as discussing infractions is just not allowed, I have also banned him for the totally abusive PM he sent me, totally uncalled for, I gave the least possible infraction to politely warn him about the swear filter, he has been avoiding it for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here