Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So FED UP with Knockaert

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Not just based on the first half today (think we are playing brilliantly), more over this whole season so far.
And yes I know he got the assist, the genuinely shitty cross that found Locadia

So, so wasteful. Stroppy, blames others and loses the ball after making the wrong decision time after time.

Get 'yer flamethrowers out, I'm prepared.

Good Championship player, a bit of flair, but definitely not for me, or the Premier League.

#KnockyOut

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Why do we feel the need to have to have a player that we need to get on the back of?
He’s not 1st choice at the moment and rightly so but still has something to offer us. Cross seemed to be cut back as he intended

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not just based on the first half today (think we are playing brilliantly), more over this whole season so far.

So, so wasteful. Stroppy, blames others and loses the ball after making the wrong decision time after time.

Good Championship player, a bit of flair, but definitely not for me, or the Premier League.

#KnockyOut
:nono::nono::facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do we feel the need to have to have a player that we need to get on the back of?

Because we are, always have been, and clearly always will be, really really shit fans.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

#KnockyOut

Knocky has struggled to make the step up but lets not forget the part he played in getting us here. He is a confidence player and his stroppiness is likely just frustration.

I think we should stay right behind him and help him get his game together.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
He’s not 1st choice at the moment and rightly so but still has something to offer us. Cross seemed to be cut back as he intended

I don't feel that way, never felt the need to get on the back of players for no reason.

I think he just isn't up to PL standard and he's throwing a hissy fit every game as his performances aren't as good as they were last season.

Frustrated as he wastes so many opportunities.

el punal

#KnockyOut

You've gone a long way to being voted supporter of the season. Jeez!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

#KnockyOut

Well f'uck off and support a new team you ahole.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
the bloke is such a liability the way he chased down that loose ball, keeping the attack alive and allowing Bruno to set up the third goal.

The sooner that bloke leaves MY club, the happier I'll be.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
the bloke is such a liability the way he chased down that loose ball, keeping the attack alive and allowing Bruno to set up the third goal.

The sooner that bloke leaves MY club, the happier I'll be.

I was thinking the same. He is struggling a bit this season but contributed to 2 goals today. Maybe that will inspire him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was thinking the same. He is struggling a bit this season but contributed to 2 goals today. Maybe that will inspire him.

Surely he contributed nothing, what would the a'hole OP have to cling to?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
To be fair, the OP does have a point. AK has been pretty poor this season, he's struggled to step up to the required standard (he's not the only one), but could you imagine Hemed acting in a similar way?

I'm not saying we should get rid, nor should we get on his back, but someone needs to have a word.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair, the OP does have a point. AK has been pretty poor this season
Or maybe peoples expectations of AK shouldn't have been far too high, in the first place.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair, the OP does have a point. AK has been pretty poor this season, he's struggled to step up to the required standard (he's not the only one), but could you imagine Hemed acting in a similar way?

I'm not saying we should get rid, nor should we get on his back, but someone needs to have a word.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

No shit Sherlock, with a back up staff and everything else, you don't think they have delved into Knocky's mind? He's not having a great time, so what? Nobody is 100% on their game 100% of the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here