Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Window Wise - any good?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
getting a quote for relative from Window Wise at Haywards Heath - are they any good?

anybody on here used them for new doors and windows?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Is it supply and fit or supply only?
I sought supply only quotes this week as I am altering my kitchen (changing door and window position) i.e. Door from right side of window to left side.
I sought various quotes and all suppliers were approx the same except "windowxpress" which came in at £120 cheaper (£648 to £528. They're located in Farmlands way, Polegate.

larus

getting a quote for relative from Window Wise at Haywards Heath - are they any good?

anybody on here used them for new doors and windows?

Then fitted 3 x windows and patio doors for me this year. Not the cheapest, but I think their windows look better quality than some of the other companies (I also looked at Keymer Glazing). I had a few issues (a glazing unit was scratched and some of the trim was not to my liking), and they cam round and sorted all this no questions asked. They’re established and seem to have a good reputation.

I’ve always though cheapest is not always best value for money and I would use them again.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Used them to replace all the windows at the front of my house, then my front door, then to do the roofline ( fascia, soffits) and guttering. Very pleased with the result. Good people to do business with. Their sales guy Gavin Humphrey is a season ticket holder.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here