Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
It really is amazing to see some of you ***** knocking Kayal, Knocky, etc., et al.... do you remember where we were a few years ago? A'rseholes.

remember it well...we were in the Championship and they were good Championship players!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It really is amazing to see some of you ***** knocking Kayal, Knocky, etc., et al.... do you remember where we were a few years ago? A'rseholes.

Eh? BIT of an over reaction. We all love Kayal and Knocky. It's OK to notice when someone's in poor form. No one's slagging him off as a bloke.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Eh? BIT of an over reaction. We all love Kayal and Knocky. It's OK to notice when someone's in poor form. No one's slagging him off.

It just amazes the shit out of me how people just throw someone aside as a nothing... they forget what we did yesterday, let alone 20 years ago.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
WE - Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club - us, remember the name, are 2-0 up and heading for the quarters.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It just amazes the shit out of me how people just throw someone aside as a nothing... they forget what we did yesterday, let alone 20 years ago.

No one is doing that. Everyone acknowledges that Knocky was PHENOMENAL last year, and we all want him to get back to that. We're just commenting that he's a long way from that form at the moment. No one is being personal about him at all. We all want him to succeed, and we are frustrated for him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Krul off for Maenpaa, Stephens off for Propper.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
None of those affect Brighton to Lewes do they? It is a common problem: Southern often send 3 carriage trains when there are thousands waiting. That is down to Southern 100%.
They affect all fans who travel by train from anywhere west of Brighton. I believe that involves quite a few? Also, there were serious delays on the road, I believe, also due to a non Southern Rail factor.

Not to say Southern Rail aren't a bit rubbish, but today's rants would seem to be better directed elsewhere (though I wouldn't want to rant against the two poor people who lost their lives on the Horsham line this morning either).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here