Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Maenpaa's last hurrah, good to see him featuring although not in the best of circumstances

Perhaps and perhaps not ! He has been a wonderful, effective and uncomplaining member of the squad and I will be delighted for him if he enjoys some good game time in the meantime !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Come on Leo I want you to score.

I have no doubt that Knocky has what it takes in the PL, I just want him to get that form and confidence back, if he does, with the way all the others are playing at the moment, we will have an outstanding chance of staying up and taking some points from the tricky games coming up. Just one magical move and goal should do it.

No slacking off please Brighton, get Leo and knocky a goal each.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I have no doubt that Knocky has what it takes in the PL, I just want him to get that form and confidence back, if he does, with the way all the others are playing at the moment, we will have an outstanding chance of staying up and taking some points from the tricky games coming up. Just one magical move and goal should do it.

Now that I can handle, idiots just bleating off is a different matter.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I just always hope anyone is going to score for the Albion !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Bingo!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here