Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
In terms of converting chances, you'd want Ulloa over Murray, just. I think. But in terms of movement and threat Locadia starts. I guess it depends how CH thinks we best beat a resurgent Swans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What the hell was Mäenpää putting that out for a corner for? It was 3 yards wide!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bullet header, great ball in from Bruno and great to see Leo scoring and smiling.

It was. I like Tomer but he would have produced a great header, that came back off the bar.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Bruno on the wing please I think his rest has made him fitter than before even or maybe, old dog new tricks, and ,maybe he's trying to be the new Schelloto

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bruno on the wing please I think his rest has made him fitter than before even or maybe, old dog new tricks, and ,maybe he's trying to be the new Schelloto
It's a bit easier though when 3 up against a league 2 team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Davy Propper you are SO classy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Deserved goal for Coventry

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They affect all fans who travel by train from anywhere west of Brighton. I believe that involves quite a few? Also, there were serious delays on the road, I believe, also due to a non Southern Rail factor.

Not to say Southern Rail aren't a bit rubbish, but today's rants would seem to be better directed elsewhere (though I wouldn't want to rant against the two poor people who lost their lives on the Horsham line this morning either).

Nowhere have I ranted about those 2 people. The delays are always Brighton to Lewes. Nowhere does it mention road congestion. No idea why you appear to want an argument over this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here