Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
great result - keeps the squad fresh too - important since we've been lucky with injuries so fr but need match fit squad players. We looked every inch three
divisions better

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just about managed to hold on to a three goal league, I suppose. Not quite Hughton out yet, then.........................

:lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A lot of positives - boosts for Goldson, Krul, Kayal, Ulloa, March and Locadia.

I thought Bruno, Suttner and Hunnemaier looked very dodgy in their defensive duties. Relieved to have the first team defence ready for the PL.

Fantastic crowd and atmosphere.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
A lot of positives - boosts for Goldson, Krul, Kayal, Ulloa, March and Locadia.

I thought Bruno, Suttner and Hunnemaier looked very dodgy in their defensive duties. Relieved to have the first team defence ready for the PL.

Fantastic crowd and atmosphere.

I thought Bruno and Suttner were decent, 2 of our better in fact. Not so much Hunnemaier find him very clumsy. And I think March was massively over rated. He looks the part but I am disappointed with him and Solly most games at the moment, either hoofing over the bar, playing a cross too long, not releasing the ball quick enough

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought Bruno and Suttner were decent, 2 of our better in fact. Not so much Hunnemaier find him very clumsy. And I think March was massively over rated. He looks the part but I am disappointed with him and Solly most games at the moment, either hoofing over the bar, playing a cross too long, not releasing the ball quick enough

This season I totally agree about March, but thought he massively improved today.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
This season I totally agree about March, but thought he massively improved today.

Honestly with my blue and white specs on last season I thought him and Dunk might get call ups but they arent close (not knocking them). I guess we (touch wood) being relatively injury free are lucky looking at other teams, heck we have been there and I think the hardest job in the club at the moment is CHs. There's no excuses for him with the squad we have, I mean we are spoilt for choice in almost every position.

I would like to see us 442 now, we have a strike force to be reckoned with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here