Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Here's hoping Coventry haven't done their research into how utterly ****ing DREADFUL we are at defending corners.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Most of the normal first 11, but with Mawson injured in the warm up.
Then failing to score has to be good for us, and another game for them. If it was their second team, it wouldn't mean so much.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Look what happens when Knocky crosses instead of cutting in and doing tricks!
Warren said it was a poor cross :shrug:

And to be fair, we scored plenty last year following Knocky doing tricks all the way to the goal. He's just out of form at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can someone describe goal please?

Knockaert on the right hand side, ball across the box, not the best, slightly behind the strikers, but Locadia is the most dynamic, moving towards it and rifling it into the bottom left from in line with the penalty spot-ish. Confidently taken strike.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Warren said it was a poor cross :shrug:

And to be fair, we scored plenty last year following Knocky doing tricks all the way to the goal. He's just out of form at the moment.

Yes - fair enough. It's just I've got a little frustrated this year with neither winger pinging them in and often taking a touch too many.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Damn, Solly puts a wonderful ball into Locadia, completely missed the ball.

He could have had a hat trick all ready.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes - fair enough. It's just I've got a little frustrated this year with neither winger pinging them in and often taking a touch too many.
They've both been frustrating this season. I thought March wasn't up to much until that game (of two halves) against Cardiff - he was great from then on. I just think he needs to believe he can do it at the top level. I've heard plenty of fans saying Knocky isn't good enough for the PL, and I just don't believe that, he's (hopefully) just another confidence player who's not yet got to grips with the PL.

EDIT - having just seen our goal, I've no idea what Warren didn't like about the cross :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here