Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

Just what we needed Leonardo showing his value and keeping the pressure and competition up amongst the squad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That is a TEXTBOOK Ulloa header.

Get in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be very interesting to see how Chris rotates the strikers for the rest of the season. Lots of quality and variety there.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ulloa!

Now, FA Cup home wins all the way this weekend, please; we could then be the third highest team in the quarter finals. Leicester vs. Man. City in the draw tonight, one more serious rival gone........ ......... .......... OK, no chickens counted yet, but.............

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bullet header, great ball in from Bruno and great to see Leo scoring and smiling.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Be very interesting to see how Chris rotates the strikers for the rest of the season. Lots of quality and variety there.

Who would you start v Swansea? We won't go 4-4-2 so it is one fighting for the place. I'd hand it to Locadia to see what he can do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who would you start v Swansea? We won't go 4-4-2 so it is one fighting for the place. I'd hand it to Locadia to see what he can do.

Knowing CH I reckon he'll be unchanged. I have no idea what I'd do, really tricky. Would hope to see Locadia get at least 30 mins, and Ulloa is respite for Murray.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Maenpaa's last hurrah, good to see him featuring although not in the best of circumstances

Perhaps and perhaps not ! He has been a wonderful, effective and uncomplaining member of the squad and I will be delighted for him if he enjoys some good game time in the meantime !

Undoubtedly, just think he'll be unlikely to sign on again given that Ryan's position isn't under much threat and we have Walton out on loan who's been very impressive for Wigan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here