Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Honestly with my blue and white specs on last season I thought him and Dunk might get call ups but they arent close (not knocking them). I guess we (touch wood) being relatively injury free are lucky looking at other teams, heck we have been there and I think the hardest job in the club at the moment is CHs. There's no excuses for him with the squad we have, I mean we are spoilt for choice in almost every position.

I would like to see us 442 now, we have a strike force to be reckoned with

An outstanding squad since late January, with the additions of Locadia and Ulloa.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
An outstanding squad since late January, with the additions of Locadia and Ulloa.

I guess it very much going to be fathomed on the training ground. Cant really drop Murray and the 2 above need and will want game time, and Baldock looked decent today, and Hemed well we are a bit spoilt now and this is where CH comes in

It's late in the season to experiment too much. I think I would as said like to play 442 with Locadia and Murray, can see that working with Hemed on the bench

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I guess it very much going to be fathomed on the training ground. Cant really drop Murray and the 2 above need and will want game time, and Baldock looked decent today, and Hemed well we are a bit spoilt now and this is where CH comes in

It's late in the season to experiment too much. I think I would as said like to play 442 with Locadia and Murray, can see that working with Hemed on the bench

I really like Baldock, but thought he seemed overwhelmed today / couldn't impose himself (other than a single decent attempt).

I can see why he could never be a PL starter in a 4-5-1. Bullied off the ball.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Hemed on the bench when we have Ulloa?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here