Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Reporting Corbyn paid to spy on Britain

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have every sympathy with someone who served in Northern Ireland, and who had mates killed there, having an issue with anything republican, Catholic or even anyone remotely sympathetic or even supportive of republicanism, whether now or 30 years ago. I worry about the effect of obsessing about it, and I have no idea what I would do with such an attitude were I to be in such shoes (probably be depressed quite often), and I am glad I'm not, but I sympathize with it.

On the other hand I have no time for tory campaigners pretending to give a shit about 'the troubles' in order to denigrate anyone thinking about voting labour. Shame on you.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Condemning people of any political background who at best sympathise with and at worst tacitly support terrorist murderers responsible for killing UK soldiers, policeman and civilians should be a universal point of view with anyone with any sense of decency. Shame on anyone who thinks differently.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Condemning people of any political background who at best sympathise with and at worst tacitly support terrorist murderers responsible for killing UK soldiers, policeman and civilians should be a universal point of view with anyone with any sense of decency. Shame on anyone who thinks differently.

Well,there's plenty on here.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I have every sympathy with someone who served in Northern Ireland, and who had mates killed there, having an issue with anything republican, Catholic or even anyone remotely sympathetic or even supportive of republicanism, whether now or 30 years ago. I worry about the effect of obsessing about it, and I have no idea what I would do with such an attitude were I to be in such shoes (probably be depressed quite often), and I am glad I'm not, but I sympathize with it.

On the other hand I have no time for tory campaigners pretending to give a shit about 'the troubles' in order to denigrate anyone thinking about voting labour. Shame on you.
I have no time for people willing to vote for the shyster knowing he was a sympathiser of the IRA.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have no time for people willing to vote for the shyster knowing he was a sympathiser of the IRA.

I have no time for people who pretend Corbyn supports the IRA. Or change the subject.

This is getting rather tedious.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some peoples ego's are far more important than the body count caused by the IRA.

You are the twunt with the ego. You just can't shut up when it comes to promoting your polititcs. As if we give a shit. You have no idea about my politics or ego so don't even bother, with you lies. You are Grant Shapps's poodle and I claim my book token.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Corbyn is showing true leadership and is fast becoming a real statesman whilst the Tories and their lunatic supporters only tactic is to smear him

:lol: The silly waxxer would start a protest about being called a 'statesman' FFS! :lol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You are the twunt with the ego. You just can't shut up when it comes to promoting your polititcs. As if we give a shit. You have no idea about my politics or ego so don't even bother, with you lies. You are Grant Shapps's poodle and I claim my book token.

Proving my point. Many on the far left promote their politics on this forum but you only have a problem with me. You obviously give a shit which is why you indirectly or finally directly have a dig at me. I find your posts generally informative and interesting but your apologist one-eyed views on the infiltration of a once proud Labour party is baffling. If the Tories had similar types to Corbyn or McDonnell at their helm I wouldn't go near them with a barge poll whereas you state you are seriously considering voting for them. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Proving my point. Many on the far left promote their politics on this forum but you only have a problem with me. You obviously give a shit which is why you indirectly or finally directly have a dig at me. I find your posts generally informative and interesting but your apologist one-eyed views on the infiltration of a once proud Labour party is baffling. If the Tories had similar types to Corbyn or McDonnell at their helm I wouldn't go near them with a barge poll whereas you state you are seriously considering voting for them. :shrug:

Don't waste your time pretending to engage with me. You betrayed your prejudices, and now I only respond to your posts to hold up your propaganda to the mock and ridicule it deserves. You wouldn't vote labour if its leader rode into town on Shergar, drinking Harveys out of the Holy Grail. Your exploitation of certain peole's understandable prejudice against Corbyn is shameful. Given that not so long ago I have urged people to not vote for him so he can be deposed....then you smear me as a lefty moron....words fail me :facepalm:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Don't waste your time pretending to engage with me. You betrayed your prejudices, and now I only respond to your posts to hold up your propaganda to the mock and ridicule it deserves. You wouldn't vote labour if its leader rode into town on Shergar, drinking Harveys out of the Holy Grail. Your exploitation of certain peole's understandable prejudice against Corbyn is shameful. Given that not so long ago I have urged people to not vote for him so he can be deposed....then you smear me as a lefty moron....words fail me :facepalm:

Why.. afraid of a serious exchange of opinions? I would not vote for any party that had people in leadership roles that directly or indirectly condoned the killing of UK armed forces, civilians .. a difference between me and many others on this forum apparently (including you)
Your condemnation of Corbyn and his cronies has been inconsistant as you know.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If the Tories had similar types to Corbyn or McDonnell at their helm I wouldn't go near them with a barge poll...

All parties have dubious characters, but we have a right slanted tabloid culture in this country then tends to go after the left.

Arguably May isn't really at the helm either and dominated by the right of her party.

Our current political "choice" is reflected on here. Both wings just shouting abuse at each other. You will never agree and neither will your political views dominate the mainstream in the long term.

After everything settles down the country (and our relationship with Europe) will move to the centre. Brexiteers and those who are anti-immigration are going to have to swallow a bitter pill that the low tax, "alt-right" utopia they thought they voted for ain't gonna happen.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
All parties have dubious characters, but we have a right slanted tabloid culture in this country then tends to go after the left.

Arguably May isn't really at the helm either and dominated by the right of her party.

Our current political "choice" is reflected on here. Both wings just shouting abuse at each other. You will never agree and neither will your political views dominate the mainstream in the long term.

After everything settles down the country (and our relationship with Europe) will move to the centre. Brexiteers and those who are anti-immigration are going to have to swallow a bitter pill that the low tax, "alt-right" utopia they thought they voted for ain't gonna happen.

Agree all parties have dubious characters and there is a right slanted tabloid culture but I'm sure you would agree anyone with Corbyn/McDonnells back catalogue of terrorist associations would get justifiably pilloried no matter their party allegiance.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Agree all parties have dubious characters and there is a right slanted tabloid culture but I'm sure you would agree anyone with Corbyn/McDonnells back catalogue of terrorist associations would get justifiably pilloried no matter their party allegiance.

No more than numerous Tories I'm afraid - it's how things work. The Tories were quite happy to be secretly meeting the IRA whilst telling everyone they never dealt with terrorists and pop off down to Argentina to talk about power sharing of The Falklands.

Not that I agree with Corbyn et al (The IRA nearly blew me up) but all I can personally accuse them of is being honest about the contacts the made.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Alf, can you tell me roughly how many people have NOT been murdered since the less than perfect Good Friday Agreement ?And would you like to see a return to hostilities to avenge the terrible deeds of the past ? Do you miss the good old days of extortion and intimidation and paying up for the cause ( On either side) and the feeling of being one of The Boys ? or, in a less than perfect world,is it nice that innocent people of all religions have a degree of freedom and security and don't have to worry about a knock at the door ?

Oh, as an aside, how was he a traitor ? did he betray secrets of operations, arms dumps or financial conduits to para-military units ? only asking like .

How many times do you have to be told you f*cking moron , Corbyn had NOTHING whatsoever to do with peace in northern ireland , he voted AGAINST the anglo irish agreement , he only ever met with one side , he never ever met with unionists , he was NEVER seeking peace , be was actively showing support for the IRA ,his very public refusal to condemn them last year confirms this, but to be honest i think you know all this , and are you serious with your question about how was he a traitor ? I suppose with that line of thinkjng youd have had william joyce down as misguided, only asking like.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

ive no problem with irish republicanism or catholicism (not in relation to NI anyway) i have a problem with murderers , and arguing that corbyn isnt a supporter of the IRA with all the available evidence places you with your head firmly up.your arse im afraid harry

D

Deleted member 22389

ive no problem with irish republicanism or catholicism (not in relation to NI anyway) i have a problem with murderers , and arguing that corbyn isnt a supporter of the IRA with all the available evidence places you with your head firmly up.your arse im afraid harry

Hopefully that man and his party get nowhere near number 10.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No more than numerous Tories I'm afraid - it's how things work. The Tories were quite happy to be secretly meeting the IRA whilst telling everyone they never dealt with terrorists and pop off down to Argentina to talk about power sharing of The Falklands.

Not that I agree with Corbyn et al (The IRA nearly blew me up) but all I can personally accuse them of is being honest about the contacts the made.
They certainly arent honest about the reasons they made them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here