Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Reporting Corbyn paid to spy on Britain

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ján Sarkocy is now claiming that he organised Live Aid :lolol:

'...However, the interview with Mr Sarkocy becomes even more strange, with the former Czech spy actually claiming personal credit for launching the Live Aid concert in 1985.

During the interview Sarkocy – who was given the name ‘Jan Dymic’ during his time working for the Czech State Security (StB) – began talking about his supposed links to former South African leader Nelson Mandela, before stating (translated):

"Through the unions and peace movements, questions were addressed to Nelson Mandela. It is because he and his team have been involved in the preparation of supporting events. We finally made a concert in Wembley. It was funded by Czechoslovakia"

To which the interviewer asks Mr Sarkocy:

"Do you mean Live Aid?"

Sarkocy, incredibly, responded by claiming:

"I did that. He maintained good contacts with Mandela’s wife. Women are a good source"..'

I think he meant the 'Free Nelson Mandela' concert. But that was later. A serious issue is now pure comedy.

:laugh:

Also when asked what secret information secret agent Jeremy Corbyn provided them, he responded:

"I’ll tell you this. I knew what Thatcher would have for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and what she would wear next day. Corbyn’s money was given by another person who is currently a prominent MP."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also when asked what secret information secret agent Jeremy Corbyn provided them, he responded:

"I’ll tell you this. I knew what Thatcher would have for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and what she would wear next day. Corbyn’s money was given by another person who is currently a prominent MP."

To revisit an earlier post of mine in this thread, where I said if this story were true he should be burned . . . .FFS, I am getting so bored with people upset about Corbyn, and their absurd and childish lies. What is the need for all the lies if he is so palpably a wrong-un? I think it's only right and proper he should be elected as PM. The thought of all the broflakes awash in diarrhoea in their beds is surely a price worth paying. Oh hang on, did he not speak to the IRA in 1984? Burn him!

(sigh).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In that case, I salute your impartiality and consistency. A very rare characteristic on NSC!

Thank you :lolol:

Whatever your politics you should be judged on what you do and don't do yourself. JC hasn't asked for this endorsement and May would never ask for the backing of Britain First. And the backing of either is completely irrelevant considering the minority, extremist views they represent.

I'm not a Corbyn fan in any way, which you were perhaps expecting. I voted Labour last time out but I specifically voted for Peter Kyle who has been of great help to both my local community and friends of mine and is also a socially liberal, centerist remainer. If he quits next election and the Tories were to put up a similar candidate I'd vote for that candidate. If Labour try to deselect Kyle and replace him with a Momentum moron they'll lose my vote, just as I'd never vote for a Rees-Mogg or a BoJo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Whatever your politics you should be judged on what you do and don't do yourself. JC hasn't asked for this endorsement and May would never ask for the backing of Britain First. And the backing of either is completely irrelevant considering the minority, extremist views they represent.

I'm not a Corbyn fan in any way, which you were perhaps expecting. I voted Labour last time out but I specifically voted for Peter Kyle who has been of great help to both my local community and friends of mine and is also a socially liberal, centerist remainer. If he quits next election and the Tories were to put up a similar candidate I'd vote for that candidate. If Labour try to deselect Kyle and replace him with a Momentum moron they'll lose my vote, just as I'd never vote for a Rees-Mogg or a BoJo

Tories had a good candidate in Hove last time out (or the time before). Graham Cox.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Beware flattery. Those with an agenda can be relentless and will push out the boat as far as it can go without sinking. Tomorrow you may easily find yourself cast as a loony lefty, shill, IRA apologist etc. :whistle:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ján Sarkocy is now claiming that he organised Live Aid :lolol:

'...However, the interview with Mr Sarkocy becomes even more strange, with the former Czech spy actually claiming personal credit for launching the Live Aid concert in 1985.

During the interview Sarkocy – who was given the name ‘Jan Dymic’ during his time working for the Czech State Security (StB) – began talking about his supposed links to former South African leader Nelson Mandela, before stating (translated):

"Through the unions and peace movements, questions were addressed to Nelson Mandela. It is because he and his team have been involved in the preparation of supporting events. We finally made a concert in Wembley. It was funded by Czechoslovakia"

To which the interviewer asks Mr Sarkocy:

"Do you mean Live Aid?"

Sarkocy, incredibly, responded by claiming:

"I did that. He maintained good contacts with Mandela’s wife. Women are a good source"..'

I think he meant the 'Free Nelson Mandela' concert. But that was later. A serious issue is now pure comedy.

:laugh:

One my best mates is Czech. He is finding all this incredibly funny,

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To revisit an earlier post of mine in this thread, where I said if this story were true he should be burned . . . .FFS, I am getting so bored with people upset about Corbyn, and their absurd and childish lies. What is the need for all the lies if he is so palpably a wrong-un? I think it's only right and proper he should be elected as PM. The thought of all the broflakes awash in diarrhoea in their beds is surely a price worth paying. Oh hang on, did he not speak to the IRA in 1984? Burn him!

(sigh).

Don't forget, Thatcher had back channels for communicating with the IRA despite her public " No negotiations with terrorists " persona..... oh, and Our Liz has had to shake hands with some right nasty pieces of work on behalf of the government...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Tories had a good candidate in Hove last time out (or the time before). Graham Cox.

Cox was 2015 and was also a very good candidate. It literally came down to the specific good work Peter Kyle had done in Portslade. In 2017 however they selected Kristy Adams who tried to "cure" gay people.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Beware flattery. Those with an agenda can be relentless and will push out the boat as far as it can go without sinking. Tomorrow you may easily find yourself cast as a loony lefty, shill, IRA apologist etc. :whistle:

Given my criteria for getting the vote the football genius and I won't be sharing a political platform any time soon :lolol:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
its absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with you , youre a.foreigner from a foreign country ? yes or no ?

I wasn't going to bother replying to this and bouncing the thread, but seeing as it's come back onto Page 1 anyway.

I was born in this country to (mostly) Irish parents. Growing up, I have always considered myself to be Irish by nationality - use an Irish passport, support the football/rugby teams etc. However, I am also an active citizen of the UK and very happy about that. I have lived here all my life, paid my taxes, work in the public sector, do a spot of voluntary work, own property, and have a wife and two kids who are all English/British. So I do feel that British politics has something to do with me. I would imagine in our multicultural society there are many like me - a foreigner and British.

I think you will probably take objection to something I have posted above (unsure what), but ah well.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't forget, Thatcher had back channels for communicating with the IRA despite her public " No negotiations with terrorists " persona..... oh, and Our Liz has had to shake hands with some right nasty pieces of work on behalf of the government...

I was, of course, being facetious.

Some of the rubbish being made up about Corbyn has got me thinking.....perhaps even his crazy sounding economic policies are not utterly bonkers. The more rubbish I read about Corbyn, the more I take him seriously. The 'fear' about him is intriguing. And I say this as someone crying out for Corbyn to be jettisoned before the last (hilarious) election...The broflakes have won me over - give Corbyn a chance! :lolol: (I may change my mind in the morning - provided I am not inundated with more anti Corbyn nonsense).

Funny old world.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Jesus wept. I really can't believe people still trot this out, even now. Completely and utterly debunked. Thatcher and Her Maj met them by virtue of their position in an official capacity. He met them as friends, completely unofficial and he never once tried to use that friendship to influence or inform the Anglo-Irish agreement.

Please can we stop trotting out this canard? Corbyn has a long history of dodgy friendships that he sought out because of his belief in fighting what he saw as Western and especially British imperialism. It's an incontrovertible fact.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Cox was 2015 and was also a very good candidate. It literally came down to the specific good work Peter Kyle had done in Portslade. In 2017 however they selected Kristy Adams who tried to "cure" gay people.

It's interesting how certain areas had and lost political allegiances. Back when Unionism was a much bigger issue in Liverpool, the Tories had strongholds in the city by virtue of their position on N.Ireland and throughout the history of Liverpool FC they were founded, owned and run by prominent local Tories. It makes the Bill Shankly appointment all the more curious and inspired.

Likewise Brighton used to be one of the strongest of Tory strongholds and as far as I remember, the record parliamentary majority was held by a Tory from Brighton. The one really great thing about the way the Tory Party is run is that the local constituency party has final say, regardless of what Central Office dictates and this has led to a notable and noble tradition of returning MPs who reflect the local party values rather than the party in general. Simon Kirby, who lost his seat last year, was a good local MP who understood the town, its culture and its people.

One of the best MPs I've ever had the pleasure of meeting was Sir Anthony Bowden who was also an excellent local MP and always tried to do his best to represent and help his constituents whatever their background or politics. The man was a thoroughly decent MP and this probably kept him back from high political office. Their loss, our gain. We're very fortunate that we have Peter Kyle and Caroline Lucas and I'd definitely place Lucas in the same bracket as Bowden.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
It's interesting how certain areas had and lost political allegiances. Back when Unionism was a much bigger issue in Liverpool, the Tories had strongholds in the city by virtue of their position on N.Ireland and throughout the history of Liverpool FC they were founded, owned and run by prominent local Tories. It makes the Bill Shankly appointment all the more curious and inspired.

Likewise Brighton used to be one of the strongest of Tory strongholds and as far as I remember, the record parliamentary majority was held by a Tory from Brighton. The one really great thing about the way the Tory Party is run is that the local constituency party has final say, regardless of what Central Office dictates and this has led to a notable and noble tradition of returning MPs who reflect the local party values rather than the party in general. Simon Kirby, who lost his seat last year, was a good local MP who understood the town, its culture and its people.

One of the best MPs I've ever had the pleasure of meeting was Sir Anthony Bowden who was also an excellent local MP and always tried to do his best to represent and help his constituents whatever their background or politics. The man was a thoroughly decent MP and this probably kept him back from high political office. Their loss, our gain. We're very fortunate that we have Peter Kyle and Caroline Lucas and I'd definitely place Lucas in the same bracket as Bowden.

I believe [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] was also a Bowden fan despite being a lefty and my wife lived in Kemp Town when she first moved here and had nothing but praise for the man. By all accounts he was exactly the sort of candidate I'd vote for.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Only Tory candidate I have voted for in a national election.

My family knew him well- my late Mum being friends with his wife. I disliked his politics often but admired his local work. The pensioner work was crucial to his election in 1992 (although just before the election he confided to me that he thought his time was up)

Although a Green Party member, I do feel that Caroline is fortunate insofar as she has a large machine of assistance behind her to help on community issues. More gets done. A good thing, obviously.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports