Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Reporting Corbyn paid to spy on Britain

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Maybe he talk to his mate Putin and calm him down who is now boasting he can blow America out of the water with his new super weapons.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ah, the apologist for mask-wearing goons turning up to intimidate political opponents also thinks a senior Uk politician commemorating terrorists that killed a member of the British armed forces is a subject for humour.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Alf, can you turn Worthing way please ? need some warming up over here, any hot air and fuming indignation will help, ta.

You've got no credible argument against my claim that hes a traitor so you resort to posting deflection

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Speaking of Jeremy Corbyn, I see The Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition has just taken to Twitter to share his views of the day with the many, not the few. Lovely stuff.

[tweet]969626438080057344[/tweet]

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Speaking of Jeremy Corbyn, I see The Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition has just taken to Twitter to share his views of the day with the many, not the few. Lovely stuff.

[tweet]969626438080057344[/tweet]

Not only a real leader but a true British patriot unlike the witch in No.10 who is ready to see the country in hell as long it serves her real masters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Unsurprising to see the far left element that infests NSC has not one word of condemnation for a man that commemorates the IRA ....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not only a real leader but a true British patriot unlike the witch in No.10 who is ready to see the country in hell as long it serves her real masters

Ironic that he actually suggests a pragmatic solution, backed by others in other parties including The Tories, for the Northern Irish border yet she still suggests and clings to unsubstantiated, vague sweet nothings too.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Ironic that he suggests a solution, backed by others in other parties including The Tories, for the Northern Irish border yet she still suggests and clings to unsubstantiated, vague sweet nothings.

Corbyn is showing true leadership and is fast becoming a real statesman whilst the Tories and their lunatic supporters only tactic is to smear him

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You've got no credible argument against my claim that hes a traitor so you resort to posting deflection

Alf, can you tell me roughly how many people have NOT been murdered since the less than perfect Good Friday Agreement ?And would you like to see a return to hostilities to avenge the terrible deeds of the past ? Do you miss the good old days of extortion and intimidation and paying up for the cause ( On either side) and the feeling of being one of The Boys ? or, in a less than perfect world,is it nice that innocent people of all religions have a degree of freedom and security and don't have to worry about a knock at the door ?

Oh, as an aside, how was he a traitor ? did he betray secrets of operations, arms dumps or financial conduits to para-military units ? only asking like .

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Corbyn is showing true leadership and is fast becoming a real statesman whilst the Tories and their lunatic supporters only tactic is to smear him

His refined, dignified response to it all is genuinely statesmanlike and very impressive. It's why it's backfiring on them, yet still they carry on.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
'The plaque honours IRA murderer Francis Hughes, who killed two RUC officers in 1977 and a Para the following year. McDonnell was given the plaque by Gerry Kelly. An IRA terrorist who received two life sentences for an attack on the Old Bailey which killed one person and injured 100…'

"It's about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table.

"The peace we have now is due to the action of the IRA. Because of the bravery of the IRA and people like Bobby Sands, we now have a peace process."
- John McDonnell now Shadow Chancellor

I know we all play the partisan game to some degree but there is a line. It genuinely saddens me some Albion fans can think this a subject of humour or can be ignored :nono:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here